Vader Helmet Lineage Request

DarthMarximus

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could possibly shed any light on "where" this ESB helmet have originated from.

Story:
I purchased this helmet approx 10 - 12 + years on eBay from a Spanish seller called Azuldelta. As a direct replacement for an original Don Post Classic Action helmet. This remains my current pride and joy and while I am aware there are many flaws on this piece regards screen accuracy I have always wanted to try and identify its recast heritage.

Hope someone here can help me trace it.

Thanks

2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg6.jpg7.jpg10.jpg8.jpg1.jpg

Interesting way they trimmed the widow's peak right off. Also, the dome mount has a wildly unusual shape.

Gotta say, that's a groovy Vader helmet.

Lineage tree is a little outdated but this was created by Thomas a.k.a SithLord

Nice Helmet BTW :thumbsup

What I would love to see is a compilation of all the mounting mechansims for the DV buckets :)

VaderHelmetLineageSLONov2010.jpg

Yeah - I've never seen another mount system quite like it. It so wants to be a Don Post mount but with a partial corkscrew design thrown in for artistic license!

Nope, not me. I don't recall ever managing the lineage tree diagram.

One lineage tree was done by SithLord. The other by No Humor Man. The one on Post #5 is by SithLord, but I understand he's been banned here, so you'll have to track him down on The Prop Den (and it also depends if he's even active there).

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back