ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Got Maul - Can Anovos be convinced to go back to providing customers the "why" on the Release Calendar? It would probably help ease concerns just a little. For instance, with the Han Solo Bespin stuff, I understand that there was a shirt problem based on our correspondence and reading customer comments on the forums. Knowing that actually makes it easier for me to understand the delay a little better and be more patient with it. I imagine having that kind of information along with the expected release quarter would be useful to other customers as well and would save a lot of e-mail traffic and chat windows asking the same questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Got Maul There's no doubting their products are cool, but when it goes wrong, their customer service is some of the worst I've known.
I've emailed about an issue with a helmet several times, contacted their chat who fobbed me off - tried facebook, who told me to contact chat.
I've now tried chat about 5 times, have been promised an update 'that day', have been told there has been absolutely no update to my ticket and then in later ones that they've tried to contact me previously (which they've already said they haven't done.)
I've been ignored, fobbed off and actually lied to.
I don't know what else to try - every promise broken - no response for over a month and now I hate seeing the damn helmet.
They cant email me with an update, but I've had like 20 mails trying to sell me more.
Any tips on how to get them to respond?

OK I'm loving the Shoretrooper. The weathering is amazing! It actually looks like there is dust in the nose thingy. Here are a few pics.

FullSizeRender 4.jpgFullSizeRender 3.jpgFullSizeRender 5.jpgFullSizeRender 6.jpgFullSizeRender 7.jpgFullSizeRender 8.jpgFullSizeRender 9.jpg

Did everyone else receive their Han Solo Holster Rig minus the attachments? I thought they were going to ship the holster rigs first months ago and the attachments later. I have yet to receive anything. Just wondering what the status was.

Thanks.

Did everyone else receive their Han Solo Holster Rig minus the attachments? I thought they were going to ship the holster rigs first months ago and the attachments later. I have yet to receive anything. Just wondering what the status was.

Thanks.

According to the release calendar, Solo rigs have been pushed back to 2Q17.

Sean

Thanks.

For those of us who did receive their holster rigs, the answer is no. Coming up on the 3 year mark of when I placed the order and they have yet to fulfill their commitment.

If anyone has any tips for how to expedite an exchange I would love to hear them. I received the wrong size officer uniform, and customer service has told me its out of their hands and I need wait to hear from the fulfillment center. Its been about 3 weeks now. Customer service can't even verify they have stock to do an exchange. I PM'ed Joe but I haven't heard back.

I just wanted to follow up with this and thank Joe for helping me get this sorted out. The exchange process went smoothly once it got going, and the misses and I are very happy with her new, now the correct size, Officer Uniform.

Thanks Joe!

I just wanted to follow up with this and thank Joe for helping me get this sorted out. The exchange process went smoothly once it got going, and the misses and I are very happy with her new, now the correct size, Officer Uniform.

Thanks Joe!

Joe was a tremendous help to me as well! I have since ordered more things from Anovos and have been blown away by all the items I've gotten.

Here is my Phasma review video. The helmet came out awesome!
https://youtu.be/tadTYI9zdQk
Nice video. The chrome even gave the video JJ Abrams style lens flare.

The helmet looks great. With the quality of the last few fiberglass helmets, I wonder if the new premier FO stormtrooper helmet will be significantly better than the 501st version. There were some complaints about that version.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back