Solo: A Star Wars Story

Re: Star Wars Anthology (Young Han Solo)

I still don't see a reason why they have to work Vader into this.
Vader might just be the New Forest Gump if he keeps popping up in these Anthology Movies!

Honesty if he's used right (like in Rouge One) I wouldn't mind. If he's there "just because" and creates an overly contrived connection to Han prior to the OT events it could be horrible. Lucasfilm is playing with Fire here.

I hope it's not something like the Millennium Falcon parks in Vader spot..." I want that ship!"

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I pray to all that is holy that they do not have Fett in this dumpster fire of a film. The prequels damaged the character enough. Please do not lump him in with another half-baked idea.

No the Prequels gave him a reason to be more of a bad*ss based on his dad. What damaged Fett was ROTJ and George Lucas.

I may be wrong but I recall an abandoned facility interior being used as an Imperial facility/academy due to its retro modern style. Its not difficult to comprehend Vader walking the hall at some point. Its another toy to sell.

I've said this before on other threads but the black series helmets have run in order of the new films so far...
FA..Kylo
RO. Stormie
TLJ, Poe
I don't really count the shadow Stormie as it's a "repaint" so that leaves the solo film which i hoped would bring forth a Biker Scout, just a wish really nothing but that.......
but what is actually going to be next. They announced the Vader reveal last week.

He's the Emperors right hand man. Why is it so unbelievable that he could show up in this. He didn't presumably only get three or four days work from ep3 till RO, Hell we even saw him in the bath in RO and It was cool....:) (I thought it was cool anyway)

I've said this before on other threads but the black series helmets have run in order of the new films so far...
FA..Kylo
RO. Stormie
TLJ, Poe
I don't really count the shadow Stormie as it's a "repaint" so that leaves the solo film which i hoped would bring forth a Biker Scout, just a wish really nothing but that.......
but what is actually going to be next. They announced the Vader reveal last week.

He's the Emperors right hand man. Why is it so unbelievable that he could show up in this. He didn't presumably only get three or four days work from ep3 till RO, Hell we even saw him in the bath in RO and It was cool....:) (I thought it was cool anyway)

Kinda depends where they start off. In the books, Han started off at the Imperial Academy. Doesn't mean the movie will, i know. But if it did, there are plenty of reasons for vader or the emperor even to be seen at the academy.

On the flip side though, what's the point? We've seen zero evidence in 30 years to suggest they'd run across each other at any point.

If Lucas were writing this, Grand Moff Tarken would be Han's dad, and Darth Vader would be Han's surrogate Uncle.
Chewbacca was Vader's dog, but he kept him tied to a tree in the backyard, even when it was raining.
Han felt sorry for him, so he unchained him and they ran away together.

If Lucas were writing this, Grand Moff Tarken would be Han's dad, and Darth Vader would be Han's surrogate Uncle.
Chewbacca was Vader's dog, but he kept him tied to a tree in the backyard, even when it was raining.

Comment too dopey in the light of day. Struck from the record! D.B.

Last edited:

Whaaaat! Back up there trooper, do you mean Lucas isn't writing this......You'll be telling me he's not even directing and some one else is ha.
Yeah I don't know, the Fonz is..or better still Ritchie Cunningham :)

Cool pic. I wonder if that Han all kitted up on the left.

Attachments

• DKZw-bVWkAE2fy_.jpg-large.jpg
    DKZw-bVWkAE2fy_.jpg-large.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 286
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back