Bandai 1/144 Millennium Falcon GROUP build awakens! OPEN TO EVERYONE! :)

Now I know why Han has this look on his face Star-Wars-The-Force-Awakens.jpg:cry

That makes me very disappointed. That's exactly the type of garbage that makes me hate his star trek films.

Ever since the enterprise crashed in generations people have had this thing about epic in-atmosphere crash moments.

It's like no one can direct space ships in space anymore.

Honestly, ever since galactica jumped into a free fall over new caprica, no one should even bother with this stuff.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That makes me very disappointed. That's exactly the type of garbage that makes me hate his star trek films.

Ever since the enterprise crashed in generations people have had this thing about epic in-atmosphere crash moments.

It's like no one can direct space ships in space anymore.

Honestly, ever since galactica jumped into a free fall over new caprica, no one should even bother with this stuff.

you can relax. it didn't crash. it just flew so low it shaved some snow off the ground.

Is anyone else here seeing the movie on the 17th? I booked the second screening which starts at 00:15am thursday morning,UK time. I will be happy to answer any questions moments after it ends haha.

Obviously i will post in the spoiler thread as not to ruin it for anyone that doesnt want it ruined :0

Is anyone else here seeing the movie on the 17th? I booked the second screening which starts at 00:15am thursday morning,UK time. I will be happy to answer any questions moments after it ends haha.

Obviously i will post in the spoiler thread as not to ruin it for anyone that doesnt want it ruined :0

I'll be in the theater at 01:00 am on the 19th so I won't be reading any or your threads pal:lol:thumbsup

I have tickets for 9am on the 19th. But I don't know if I can wait that long. There's a 2am show on the morning of the 18th that still has tickets. But I don't know if I can handle that.

I'm so conflicted

I have tickets for 9am on the 19th. But I don't know if I can wait that long. There's a 2am show on the morning of the 18th that still has tickets. But I don't know if I can handle that.

I'm so conflicted

You have choices, I don't. It's all sold out where I live so 19th is my only option.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back