Stranger Things (Netflix)

Just finished season 2. Loved the School Dance ending!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I know, right? When I was watching it with my parents (who I introduced the show to), as soon as I saw the dance, and noted the "One Month Later", I instantly said aloud, "The Snow Ball!" My parents were confused for a moment, and I had to remind them of the scene with Mike and Eleven towards the end of last season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's pretty awesome...no, it's more than that...that's unbelievably awesome.
BELIEVE IT.
0a6124daf59dbdae9b0b3e7d11124fab.jpg

That sounds pretty dumb to me. Why waste time on the little sister and her 'army of friends' saving Hawkins? Please let's just focus on the actual main characters and not wander off into cancellation land.

That sounds pretty dumb to me. Why waste time on the little sister and her 'army of friends' saving Hawkins? Please let's just focus on the actual main characters and not wander off into cancellation land.

That worries me too...I loved season 2, but I do feel like it was bogged down a bit by introducing so many new characters. Max, Billy, Bob, Dr. Owens...there wasn't enough of the original gang!

Last edited:
Exactly. Any subplot that strays away from the core group of characters is a waste. Now they have to deal with more new characters, Lucas' little sister and her army of friends and whatever they're doing and the original group of characters. Also they're going to have to deal with Jonathan and Steve being out of high school, what they're up to now and a few other things as well. Seems kind of cramped for 8 episodes.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back