New Luke ESB lightsaber

@halliwax what is this car part!?

we talking about the white part in the picture?

when roger christian first mentioned draft excluder that was the first terminology i have heard for "weather gasket". roy and I were searching all kinds of british made cars for "weather gaskets" we didnt find much luck

if it were automotive draft excluder it would be where the door latch is, it would follow down the entire edge of the door, so while sitting in the car you dont feel a draft from the door seam.

i searched and i doubt its from a automobile. even though there is also STRONG evidence this could be cup board track. i still strongly believe the t track is the track used in windows. which can also be called "draft excluder" since it holds the window in place and stops the wind from coming in the sides of the windows. this is just my own personal believe when working on 100year old plus homes. today all the new construction windows i have seen have this "channel" milled into them. back in the day the windows would all wood and had these plastic tracks in them

but to be back on topic if we are talking about that white bar, i can't see if being on any american automobile that i can think of.(weather gasket related) and dad and I have restored a lot of vintage cars

Thanks guys - that white plastic strip has very similar dimensions to our mystery box. So....I misread that haha furniture parts!

Please excuse me going off point here but does anyone reading know the moment and side of screen Obi Wan's lightsaber is seen in Empire? I spent a couple of hours trying to search back for the post in an Obi lightsaber thread when finished work. Thanks and those that didn't know may now know also. Relates to ESB and is also a new saber for me to view in it.

I've a thought that the prop has: a section taken from an Alu letterbox draught excluder brush pile holder. The force may be strong with this one?

Please excuse me going off point here but does anyone reading know the moment and side of screen Obi Wan's lightsaber is seen in Empire? I spent a couple of hours trying to search back for the post in an Obi lightsaber thread when finished work. Thanks and those that didn't know may now know also. Relates to ESB and is also a new saber for me to view in it.

PM in bound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are brushes for doors, letterboxes and windows. The Brush slides into a metal strip. Doors' seem to have a more square profile, as do letterboxes.
gezu-strip-brush-with-profile-1_large.jpg
windows come very close.
Locksonline_950.17.270P1-500x500.jpg

It looked to me like a straw cap could be the plastic button. I was going to photo but it's been a month so this message is just to share sooner. The cap I will photo is red.s-l300.jpg

I actually asked some guys for a sample of that fire strip weeks ago and they offered me to send my address. I did and that's the last I heard from them :lol

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back