Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

For those of you looking to make a plastic tube for your Pepsi Perfect, I came across these baseball bat display tubes that might work. Just search eBay or Amazon for "baseball bat tube." They're 3" diameter, which is the same diameter of my custom Pepsi Perfect tube that I had made. These ones go for $20 and under, and considering I paid $100 for my custom tube, it's not a bad price to fiddle with. And the tubes are 36" long, so you could probably get a few tubes out of it. According to the listings, they're made from PETG and are UV protected (which is a bonus).

s-l1600.jpgs-l1600-2.jpg714S6YXXbzL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not seeing the listing on eBay. Is it the pair of bottles selling for $1,000?

The same bottle had no bids and has been re listed.... I can’t believe no one bid.... if I didn’t already have one I would be all over it....

so everyone there is still a chance if you want one of Gary weavers bottles! They don’t pop up often and are the best you can get....

Last edited:
It's subjective of course but IMHO, Coke II a.k.a New Coke is awesome. I loved it as a kid and I love the Stranger Things promo relaunch version we had this year. Pepsi Perfect a.k.a. Pepsi Cola with Real Sugar is nasty. Regular Pepsi on the other hand is pure ambrosia. Mind you I have a major sweet tooth so I'm sure that plays a part in my preferences.

I guess Pepsi with sugar and Coke II were both too sweet for me. Oddly, I like Pepsi One and can even tolerate Diet Pepsi. I love the new Coke Zero Sugar, though. It's as close as I've ever tasted to the original Coke (Mexican Coke now as US Coke uses corn syrup that leaves a sticky saliva effect). If I want Coke Zero Sugar with Cherry, I add Torani syrup (much better). The same goes for vanilla (I've tried raspberry too).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back