Attachments

• 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    958.3 KB · Views: 267
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 279
Last edited:
LibertyTree and UniqueCanes has them in stock (grenade cups)
enaswede awesome work! This motivated me to order the grenade cup, Ive been putting it off for ever. Great build!

Last edited by a moderator:
Really cool build , livefire always beats anything in my book , but gunlaws beeeing what they are ( and i guess thats not all bad ) i will have to stick with replicas or in bestcase deact here in Norway , but still love to follow the livefire builds on here

Holy CRAP! I love it. That's mega. We need to have a USA Prop firearm day or something. Everyone around the u.s. can bring their replica prop firearms and we can have a day like those super hardcore machine gun days...

I said it before for a similiar build - love how in the USA you made a lethal version of a weapon that wasn't even lethal in the film (it's a stun gun in universe!!) haha

How in the world did I miss this thread!?!?!? Wonderful wonderful blaster buddy...I am envious (and that´s not very often, when it comes to blasters ;))

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back