T2 Phased Plasma Rifle (now painted and weathered!)

Shawn,
Would it be possible to see how your rifle looks from the top and bottom. I am looking, trying to find references that show different views but most are from the sides.

Oh, for anyone trying to use the odorless version of mineral spirits, it's a lie, the fumes just about burnt out my sense of smell. Stinks like the bog of eternal stench.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave that one away as a gift and can't seem to find any photos, but I can tell you that it was mostly black from the middle section on back, with the fore section about half aluminum, half black.

I gave that one away as a gift and can't seem to find any photos, but I can tell you that it was mostly black from the middle section on back, with the fore section about half aluminum, half black.

Ok. You are a very generous, cool guy!

I found these in case anyone else wants to see...

2w3752q.jpg

2uzs4dh.jpg

2dtrc5t.jpg

23rr507.jpg

Does anyone else visualize the magazine as being a battery of sorts?

I picture it with three or four leads along the top and coresponding holes inside the mag well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dropshipbob View Post
Does anyone else visualize the magazine as being a battery of sorts?

I picture it with three or four leads along the top and coresponding holes inside the mag well.

Your meds, "give them to me, now." (said like Arnold)

Actually that's not so far off the mark. Here's how one source describes the plasma rifle 'magazine':

AMMUNITION: M48T5 Integrated Fuel Power (IFP) type stacked array containing enough refined hydrogen core fuel and battery power to initiate and produce 100 plasma pulses. Later capacity increased to 150 shots with introduction of M50T5 series high capacity power clip.

This was an amazing show of character on Shaun's part. Not only does he have integrity, but hes producing and awesome kit for all of us to enjoy! Yeppers, Ill most likely be ordering one soon as well if theres any left.

Outstanding work, as usual Shawn, and a fine example of a wise and worthy human being to us all. We're all lucky to have you.

Can you believe it, I'm just NOW getting around to putting this together! 8 years late!! Since it's not a solid, any tips on what to use to put it together? Epoxy? I'm afraid that the weight of some pieces will cause them to eventually separate.

Can you believe it, I'm just NOW getting around to putting this together! 8 years late!! Since it's not a solid, any tips on what to use to put it together? Epoxy? I'm afraid that the weight of some pieces will cause them to eventually separate.

Would love a phased plasma rifle :p

Maybe use epoxy along with som internal support structure, holding everything together.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back