A little help unfolding a file for Pepakura?

The14thDr

Sr Member
I've got an .STL file for a CW-style Flash emblem (I didn't create it, it's just something that I downloaded from Thingiverse and resized slightly) and I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to help me unfold it for Pepakura.

I only have the free version of Pepakura Designer and although I spent ages and ages trying, I can't for the life of me figure out how to unfold it properly.

If someone could help with unfolding this would be massively appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards, The14thDr :D

As i know, for success import to pepa you need to make .obj
Also, sometimes .stl has too much of poligons, so you need edit it in zbrush, blender ect. I can help you to unfold, but i cant do .stl to .obj:facepalm

Got a link to the file? There are several flash emblems on Thingiverseand and I wouldn't want to waste time doing the wrong one.

Windows 10 has a program that comes with it: 3D builder.Ever since I discovered it,I use it to open any type of 3D file I want to use or have a look at (sort of a Thingiview feature they use at the Thingiverse site).You can simplify your files and get rid of excess polygons Jmen was talking about. Dracosfire83 Jmen thanks for your help

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back