D.C.'s Supergirl (tv series)

I think the WB is incapable of designing of designing a decent costume unless the iconic look is already there. Guardian looks completely stupid. All they did was throw some motorcycle padding on him and slap a can on his head. All of their costumes except for the main character look horribly cheap. Red Tornado was the worst, he looked like someone chopped up a red couch and just glued it on him.

i finally got around to watching the rest of the superman two parter.

I REALLY wish the show was more like that. that was just a simple fun action adventure romp.

no preaching. no dating issues. no cat speeches. just fun. although the two metallos was kind of dumb. one has always proven more than enough.

pretty much have dropped the show altogether. and i was really hopeful for this one after the fun of flash.
the cross over didn't get me too interested in the arrow or legends of tomorrow either. both came off rather horrible.

and after reading the synopsis for the kevin smith written episode, i think i made the right choice. sounds more star trek than supergirl.

i guess no ones watching this mess much?

Reading Facebook comments, not many people seem to care much for the new season either, and seem to HATE Kara and Super stud apparently hooking up.

I only saw the first three or so episodes and that was enough for me. this show seems to be heading away from flash territory of fun and goodness and heading more toward Smallville territory of weird and annoying....much potential mostly squandered.

Flash really hasn't wowed me much lately either. It seems that they might be spreading themselves to thin trying to do stories for all 4 shows. But let me guess we will soon have a crossover to boost ratings.

Flash really hasn't wowed me much lately either. It seems that they might be spreading themselves to thin trying to do stories for all 4 shows. But let me guess we will soon have a crossover to boost ratings.

i kind of got that feeling as well.

it's like WB felt like they had a winner with this berlanti guy, and then spread him out to far too fast and now he's showing his limits on what he can really do with all this on his plate. and it's probably alot of pressure too.

oh well, there still is enough fun left in flash to keep me interested. but i havn't bothered with any of the others

Legends has been great, they're having a lot of fun with what they're doing. In fact a couple of weeks ago they did one of the best "In" Jokes, that only a real comic book nerd would get. The next crossover will be Duet which between SG and The Flash will be a musical. If they can do as well as Buffy did it should be fun.

Don't forget, there's a Supergirl/Flash musical crossover on the way.

I think that's the first episode of The Flash I may be skipping. If I wanted to see a musical I would have watched Glee when it was on the air. :rolleyes

I agree with the poster who said The Flash isn't as good as it used to be, but it's still my 2nd favorite DC/CW show behind Arrow. Thankfully that show has come back after a horrifically bad 4th season.

You know Grant Gustin wh plays the Flash was on Glee. The wife showed it to me since I had no idea and I just told her about the musical episode. She was like "Oh he's already done a musical thing on Glee." I was like "Wha?"

You know Grant Gustin wh plays the Flash was on Glee. The wife showed it to me since I had no idea and I just told her about the musical episode. She was like "Oh he's already done a musical thing on Glee." I was like "Wha?"

So was Melissa Benoist. There's no doubt that both can sing. I just don't want to see them wearing spandex while doing it.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back