EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Lich King, etc..

Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Lich King, e

That... that made me cry a little with pure awe when I saw that! It came out SO WELL!!!

Thanks Johnny! All I can ask is that the community enjoys it. It did well at the Con. They liked seeing classic Iron Man for a change. I couldn't have done it without EyeofSauron and the people of RPF.

Re: EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Lich King, e

The .rar for classic iron man is not opening on pepakura designer 3 put the helmet one is could you make links to the individual parts in the classic suit like you did with the helmet

The .rar for classic iron man is not opening on pepakura designer 3 put the helmet one is could you make links to the individual parts in the classic suit like you did with the helmet
pls google .rar and then come back...

So i'm building the mk 1 and i was wondering if all the parts are scaled to each other?

Love the thread, I made my armor out of foam, check out the video for info on how I made it... iron man.jpghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEj6e8knQWo&list=UUr0ec0H7tNwfEEgoQ8qWoPQ

Could any of you guys please help me?!? I really want to build a Iron man mark 6 suit out of foam, but I've got a mac. I've downloaded the stealth files that are pdf versions but they look a little small when i print them out. Im 5"10 and medium build. Has anyone had any experience with these files?? or could someone who's in the know check them out for me and let me know please. I'm also a bit confused by the numbers on the shapes I don't get how they match up?! Sorry if this isn't the place to post this I'm a complete noob at this. Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to be able to have this ready for Halloween.

I have been sitting back and was waiting to see if someone was going to do one of the comic versions..... Man, is that sweet!!!!! I can't wait to see someone do the silver centurion... Great job!!!

I have been sitting back and was waiting to see if someone was going to do one of the comic versions..... Man, is that sweet!!!!! I can't wait to see someone do the silver centurion... Great job!!!

Funny you should mention that, I'm working on it (very slowly...damned real life getting in the way).
Photos when there's something worth seeing. :)

Your suit is amazing man. I'm looming to use the Classic Iron Man suit as a base for a Bleeding Edge comic book suit. Any advice kn the scaling of the torso? The scale is currently 1080 on the file, what size/height would this be suitable for?

Your suit is amazing man. I'm looming to use the Classic Iron Man suit as a base for a Bleeding Edge comic book suit. Any advice kn the scaling of the torso? The scale is currently 1080 on the file, what size/height would this be suitable for?

Thanks! I'm 6'4" and really skinny.

The scale i used for the parts are the following:

Arm = width - 133 height - 220 scale - 873.9

head = heght - 300

COd = scale = 1272

finger = scale 26.711

palm = default

boot = height - 440

whole palm scale 1000

half palm scale 30 26.41

chest - default

thigh height = 428
neck - scale = 1002.821271
elbow height 145 height = 160 height = 152

bicep scale = 1066.45 height = 300 2nd bigger = scale 1315.28 height 370 3rd height == 330
knee height 164

for the knees and elbows I ended up trimming them as they were too large to fit in between bit I needed the big scale to start off so they would still fit around my joints. I trimmed off the top

Thanks! I'm 6'4" and really skinny.

The scale i used for the parts are the following:

Arm = width - 133 height - 220 scale - 873.9

head = heght - 300

COd = scale = 1272

finger = scale 26.711

palm = default

boot = height - 440

whole palm scale 1000

half palm scale 30 26.41

chest - default

thigh height = 428
neck - scale = 1002.821271
elbow height 145 height = 160 height = 152

bicep scale = 1066.45 height = 300 2nd bigger = scale 1315.28 height 370 3rd height == 330
knee height 164

for the knees and elbows I ended up trimming them as they were too large to fit in between bit I needed the big scale to start off so they would still fit around my joints. I trimmed off the top
Cheers man! I havebt had a proper look into all the files yet, are the scales all different?

I only ask as the last suit I built was an Iron Patriot, can't remember which files, and they were all the same scale, so changing one threw the whole suit out of whack!

Cheers man! I havebt had a proper look into all the files yet, are the scales all different?

I only ask as the last suit I built was an Iron Patriot, can't remember which files, and they were all the same scale, so changing one threw the whole suit out of whack!

I can't remember for sure. I do remember having to remake a lot of pieces because they were too big once I made them. I think most are decent size but not all are to scale. I didn't use the same scale for everything. I know the thigh piece was WAAAAY to big with it being default.

I was worried that the suit would look weird once all together, you know pieces being bigger or smaller and looking weird but it turned out decent.

I'm curious, has anyone made the ironman extremis armor yet? I would like to make it but I'm 6"4 240lbs and I wanted to know if the standard scaling for this pep file would fit me "probably not" what would I need to scale this pep file at to fit me??

All great stuff here, but the problem I am having is the .rar files. I can't download them. Do you have any suggestions?

Download WinZip which allows you to open,inspect and empty/relocate the contents of your zip folder.
I hope that helps.

I have a question that I would like to ask; I've finished the biceps for Classic Iron Man build,but I'm not sure which side faces front:
View attachment 426461
The tab at the bottom right confuses me; does it belong to the inside of the elbow or outside?
Can someone please explain? Thanks so much

That would be the left bicep/tricep. the longer piece on the back extends the length of the tricep.

Here's a question to all.I need help on an Iron Man armor.I need someone to get a pepakura model for the Iron Man #300 armor.Images below.19ecd22c3cc42c5a91d47a9f2ef10912-d4rewnk.jpg169.jpgth_ironman.jpgIM_COLOR_01.jpg4037434-4036103-im300.jpgimages (4).jpgModular main.jpgPlease Help.

19ecd22c3cc42c5a91d47a9f2ef10912-d4rewnk.jpg

169.jpg

IM_COLOR_01.jpg

4037434-4036103-im300.jpg

images (4).jpg

Modular main.jpg

th_ironman.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back