Blade Runner Gun Replica Options

Hey guys.
Is this any good for replica base ? Not sure if its the correct version.
bulldog 450.jpg

Nope. There really isn't any replicas available for the charter arms bulldog. I have seen some older airsoft replicas, but those are extremely rare. You're going to want to buy a kit I think that already has the innards you need.

Thanks for the info, I've been looking just to get an idea of what's available. I've just seen another thread with a complete set of parts for a live fire version. Wow there's a lot of parts to find... ill save for a decent kit for sure. Thanks again

Noeland is absolutely correct the Kanamaru airsoft charter arms bulldog is near impossible to find for being over 30 years old I believe and the only one ever made. However if you do manage to get one and combine it with a Tomen kit the results are pretty special.

:D

I'll add a link to the build thread if anyones interested.

There are several airsoft Charter Arms Bulldogs listed on Rakuten for reasonable prices. I've never ordered from them, so Caveat Emptor, YMMV and all that...

http://global.rakuten.com/en/search/?tl=213685&k=charter+arms+bulldog&l-id=keyword_suggest

Those are actually craft apple works model guns, which I think is what was used to build the tomensuke blasters.

To my knowledge those are plug fire cap guns, not airsoft, and they are a pretty great price. I've never used rakuten, are sellers there willing to ship out of japan?

Interesting in all my time searching for a bulldog replica I never came across those at all.

Also here is the build thread for my airsoft bulid.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=186179&p=3106484#post3106484

Warning this was my first build thread and as such it isn't very pretty hopefully though it will give some idea and insight into the modifications needed to be done and how to do them if someone should try their own build.

Last edited:
Yeah, I just looked again at the photos and saw the flat bar blocking the rear of the barrel. Oh well, they will still be an inexpensive enough alternative if firing an actual projectile of any sort is not a necessity...

Just for fun...

About 4 years ago a friend of mine gave me this poor example of a recast made of resin. Pretty sure it's the same as what Adam refers to during his BR blaster video. All the details are wrong with weird greeblies in weird places. At the time I was just discovering what BR blasters were and had only acquired an Offworld. So I took to it, loosing the rubbish greeblies and giving it a paint job. You wouldn't believe how many coats of primer I had to use to fill all the air holes! In hind sight I should have kept it in its original state, but too late for that now.

1DE9AB6A-F02C-44E8-A925-A7D02E4D804F_4.jpg

More recently I picked up this retro sight and decided to put it to good use, creating my own BR blaster...

6BC9A52C-212B-4FC7-8511-B6710BC1DF50.jpg

5EDD24FA-E7CE-46C5-86F3-89C1DCB9302F.jpg

Nothing too clever here. Added the scope, laser, flash hider and torch with some spare model decals for the finishing touches. Turned out pretty cool.

385D6938-7C41-4B89-86CC-767883CD3DE0.jpg

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back