E-11 and DL-44 reticle graphics

Silverhold

Anyone out there have a higher res copy of these they'd be willing to share? I've searched all over, but turned up nothing but dead links and frustration. :wacko

scopereticlesyl7.gif

Thanks!

I've got my flare... but sadly I remembered too late how super glue sometimes reacts with clear plastic. Now my scope lens has this nasty looking frosted junk around the inside edge :sick A minor mess up - but every time I walk by the shelf I'll know it's there..... :wacko:wacko:wacko lol

Yep, just an extra bit of flare to add to make it cool :)

Ah...thanks to whoever made these and to you guys for posting them. I was needing some reticle patterns for a couple custom blasters I'm working on and these will work great :)

A lot of us cut a plastic soda bottle up near the top where it curves toward the neck and glue that over the reticle with white glue or modelers canopy glue. It''ll already have that convex shape to it. I've even used a sprite bottle once for a green lens which made for an interesting effect.
100_5478.jpg

100_0942.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back