I've tried to unfold the Mark 45 Cod.
Can anyone build and test please??
Send pics the one who do it
Is a foam build...
sorry 'bout my poor english.

http://www.4shared.com/file/kzA9DuUWce/Helagak_Mk_45_COD_Unfold_by_St.html

hope it can help....

View attachment 524675

WOW, you are crazy fast with these unfolds!

If its possible, could you do a non-foam build unfold? I have an obnoxious amount of spare cardboard and cardstock from work(yay for wasted surplus!). I'd love to help/contribute to the test build and this project if I could.:)

WOW, you are crazy fast with these unfolds!

If its possible, could you do a non-foam build unfold? I have an obnoxious amount of spare cardboard and cardstock from work(yay for wasted surplus!). I'd love to help/contribute to the test build and this project if I could.:)

Oh!Thanks a lot!
Well,when I've finished the Foam unfold (If works :lol ) , I'll start another unfold (paper,cardstock,etc.),and appreciate if anyone help,by testing.
I believe someone can make it better (JFCustom,Gaiatron,...real masters of unfold !!!)
But I'm only trying to help,and if can be done I'll be satisfied.

- - - Updated - - -

I used MiddleFingers file which can be found here http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=185274, i used The HD file unfolded by Gaiatron

Thanks a lot,pal!!!

Well guys,talk again 'bout the Mark 45 unfold : I'm not a ''pro''
Just tried to unfold the pieces 'till someone who really understand how to do can make it better,but if my unfold works properly I'll be really glad to help!:D:D:D
Closing the unfolds of the night,I'll let the back piece,missing only chest ( later make this If I be at home...)
Sem título.png

Helagak's Mark 45 Back - Unfolded by StarkTonyE

http://www.4shared.com/file/WjGFbPL5ba/Helagak_Mk_45_BACK_Unfold_by_S.html

"Everyone needs a hobby."

Sem título.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I will start from the chestpiece :) I'm not good at scaling, so I hope that starting from the core will help me to figure the whole thing out better than I usually do.

WHO DARES DISTURB MY SLUMBER OF BEAUTY?!

Don't worry guys and gals, already finished the whole thing before you guys summoned me. I'll be uploading this one when my net speed becomes stable. Net here in the philippines sucks big time. Here's a little preview of the almost seamless unfold. Big thanks to Helagak for making every MKXLV fans happy. Lets all hope that this model gets finished soon.

Untitled.jpg

Don't worry guys and gals, already finished the whole thing before you guys summoned me. I'll be uploading this one when my net speed becomes stable. Net here in the philippines sucks big time. Here's a little preview of the almost seamless unfold. Big thanks to Helagak for making every MKXLV fans happy. Lets all hope that this model gets finished soon.

View attachment 525923
! Labyu

View attachment 525923

I'm so happy this thread is here. There wasn't too many MKXLV threads and the last one with promise seems to have died after some shady happenings occurred. Suddenly, BAM- slowly but surely- more folks from the community started trickling in to help with a MKXLV project. I can't help with foam, but count me in to help with any test builds if there's a regular pep unfold. So glad the RPF community is what it is sometimes :D

View attachment 525923

Cannot wait man. Cannot wait to build this beauty.

We'll have to figure out the missing parts or it's gonna be a summertime suite :D

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back