My Blade Runner collection (NEW: Deckard's sawfish rostrum)

Re: My Blade Runner collection (NEW 2049 bottle!)

Today I got the Kyriazi tin from BR2049 that K finds in the piano with a photo and a baby sock on his second visit to Sapper's place... it's beautiful!

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPGIMG_1570.JPGKyriazi2.JPG

Re: My Blade Runner collection (NEW Kyriazi tin!)

That is a tremendous score!! I have been searching a while now too, only to have made mistakes on 2 but plan to sell mine when they come, or just stick a label on the top.

Re: My Blade Runner collection (NEW props!)

Here's a small November update!

I received the BR20149 horse from the US. The quality is nice. It does have tiny casting seam lines and air bubbles, but the overall quality is nice. It feel almost like stone...

23737664_10155806729999763_8171065677728709219_o.jpg

I've also been working on some new and more accurate ID's... a big shout out to @Mike J. for supplying the graphics and to @division 6 for supplying the amberlith! The edges are not straight? No. The photos are too small? Yes. With all their tiny imperfections they're just perfect to me :love

IMG_2423.jpg

UPDATE: I made this ID for the wallet too. Slightly smaller. Big thanks to rickhoward for letting me use his design - it's awesome and perfect!

IMG_2417.jpgIMG_2419.jpgIMG_2421.jpg

And last but not least this 1.0 version replica of the BR2049 Vladimir Nabokov's 'Pale Fire'... Still havn't given up hope on finding a real one though!

IMG_2405.jpgIMG_2406.jpgIMG_2407.jpgIMG_2408.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

That pale fire looks great! Willing to give up the secrets to how you did it??

Sure :D

I found a book with the correct measurements. The book is 137 mm wide, 222 mm tall and 20 mm thick. For this I just used some sleazy old crime novel...

Then I cut off the cover with an exact knife...

Then I printed the available scan with a Xerox inkjet printer on glossy high quality cardboard and laminated it with clear self adhesive film...

Then I folded the creases on both side of the spine using a ruler...

Then I fitted the cover and glued it in place on the spine...

FINAL - The book is 137 mm wide, 222 mm tall and 20 mm thick.jpg

FINAL - The book is 137 mm wide, 222 mm tall and 20 mm thick.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: My Blade Runner collection (NEW Paper Props Mania Continues!)

Can anyone here point me in the right direction to some copies of Deckard's family photos? I've been doing some searches on Etsy, eBay, Google, etc., but am not having any luck. Badges, etc., are all pretty easy to find, but I'm looking for some stuff to go with my Tomenosuke blaster, Johnnie Walker Black Label, and a few other odds and ends.

Last edited:

Ah yes, the magazines! I already had this vector sketch made of ZORD (My favorite).... up next will be the elusive FASH :D

View attachment 790506

I recently sold my personal Droid magazine as it's the creative process that I find the most enjoyable part and my copy was gathering dust. At some point, I hope to reproduce each mag including fictional content. Will keep you informed as I owe you one!

Re: My Blade Runner collection (NEW Paper Props Mania Continues!)

Can anyone here point me in the right direction to some copies of Deckard's family photos? I've been doing some searches on Etsy, eBay, Google, etc., but am not having any luck. Badges, etc., are all pretty easy to find, but I'm looking for some stuff to go with my Tomenosuke blaster, Johnnie Walker Black Label, and a few other odds and ends.

Keep an eye out for Kurtyboy on eBay or contact him here directly... he normally sells them along with these...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BLADE-RUNN...840486?hash=item3627da2026:g:q2wAAOSwQItT~eRf

- - - Updated - - -

I recently sold my personal Droid magazine as it's the creative process that I find the most enjoyable part and my copy was gathering dust. At some point, I hope to reproduce each mag including fictional content. Will keep you informed as I owe you one!

Sounds great. The magazines are really one of the big black holes in my collection :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back