Licensed Hellboy comic book props

Drop them an email as sometimes they end up with an extra. They managed to sort me out with a Troll Spoon after I missed it when it was originally up.

Mohlomi's Bell finally showed up:

mohlomi bell 01.jpg

mohlomi bell 02.jpg

mohlomi bell 03.jpg

Here it is with John Thompson's original sculpt that he did years ago:

mohlomi bell 04.jpg

When it says "sold out" on the Skelton crew site, does that mean they're never running that prop again? Or is it just not going to be very often? Because some of them say "retired" and others say "temporarily out of stock," then there's just "out of stock."

i wonder why there is no news about what they are releasing next?
Dunno... I've been wondering that myself. Hopefully it's not production problems, though that's just idle speculation on my part.

When it says "sold out" on the Skelton crew site, does that mean they're never running that prop again? Or is it just not going to be very often? Because some of them say "retired" and others say "temporarily out of stock," then there's just "out of stock."
It depends upon the edition size of the prop. The earlier pieces had edition sizes in the thousands, so there are times when they don't have stock on hand - that's why it will say "TEMPORARILY SOLD OUT." The more recent releases had much lower edition sizes - only in the hundreds, or sometimes even less - so when it says "SOLD OUT," or "RETIRED," it means just that... there are no more available (but they do occasionally find one or two pieces lingering in their stockroom).

Dunno... I've been wondering that myself. Hopefully it's not production problems, though that's just idle speculation on my part.

It depends upon the edition size of the prop. The earlier pieces had edition sizes in the thousands, so there are times when they don't have stock on hand - that's why it will say "TEMPORARILY SOLD OUT." The more recent releases had much lower edition sizes - only in the hundreds, or sometimes even less - so when it says "SOLD OUT," or "RETIRED," it means just that... there are no more available (but they do occasionally find one or two pieces lingering in their stockroom).
Dang well I'll shoot them an email for the off chance that one of the Thadreian Frogs is still available. I loved that story line from the comics and that prop is pretty excellent. Wish me luck! haha.

in the July 28th Collector's Club newsletter it said

"The next replica in the Artifact Archive Collection should be announced in the next two months. It's in sculpts now . . ."

thats all the info so far.
Ah thanks mate, I'm still kicking myself for not getting one of the Thadreian Frog trinkets GAH! Anyone got one for sale let me know haha.

i was starting to worry that there was no more being added to the line given the very long silence about new items.
Yeah, I've been a bit confused/concerned about that myself. Primarily because I sent Skelton Crew patterns for a piece that they intended to do for the line two years ago (now that I've checked my files :eek:) I've often thought about just e-mailing Israel to ask him what happened, but it's really none of my business. I can only speculate that the size of the piece combined with the intended material - and the material affecting shipping costs - is probably what led them to shelve it. But as I said, that's *all* speculation on my part.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back