Nice-N Model Design message to all Studio Scalers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think so,
I did email his store 10 times the last 2 months-no reply
i wanted to buy the cloud cars studio scale,, but no response
They dont want our money :thumbsdown

I dont think so,
I did email his store 10 times the last 2 months-no reply
i wanted to buy the cloud cars studio scale,, but no response
They dont want our money :thumbsdown

You seek Timeslip Creations here or on Facebook. And didn´t MIke Salzo offer a CC, too?

Hi

Dont know who sells a studio scale cloud car, other than Nice models, but please , if anyone have info about who sells a studio scale cloud car
please tell :)

I have two kits of the cloud car and can part with one if you would like to buy it. Let me know here or in a PM.

Ah finaly an update ,...oops i lied,..no parts received yet,..not even a reply to my interest in buying e-mails adressed to nice-n models design website.
There must be something seriously wrong with ME,still having faith in Steve comming through in the end and therefore considering,if he lets me,to order new stuff from his website,with the risk of having to wait for it for years.
I still believe in you man!
I quess you do not permit yourself to sell new stuff before you actually have delivered all the owed stuff.
I can live with that.
Update me whenever you are ready,i'll be faithfully waiting..
To who am i talking here?
Steve!,Steve are you still here?:rolleyes
Anybody seen Steve around or did he take (to) one's legs:p:lol
This was a joke,..i quess

Steve really has his hands full right now. Really and seriously. I'm not surprised he isn't replying to messages, etc. He's so busy at the moment that he barely has time to sleep and eat. I've been in the same boat for a while myself, so I can relate. I hate putting stuff off but sometimes you don't have a choice.

I can vouch for this, I have had the same issue over the last couple of months and i have only checked RPF 3 or 4 times in total those months as well. Steve will be back

Steve really has his hands full right now. Really and seriously. I'm not surprised he isn't replying to messages, etc. He's so busy at the moment that he barely has time to sleep and eat. I've been in the same boat for a while myself, so I can relate. I hate putting stuff off but sometimes you don't have a choice.

Steve is back home finally. The last few people he owes will be taken care of.

Steve and crew have been working on a massive undertaking and a licensed project. He's under an NDA to not publicly talk about anything Star Wars. If you have questions for him please email him at sneisen@bresnan.net he will reply appropriately.

I have emailed and PM'd Steve without any reply. Steve- are you ever going to ship that Tie Fighter I paid for way back in 2009? More like;y Disney will have finished with the Star Wars franchise by then. For years I keep hearing he'll 'take care of the last few owed' Being one of them I feel this is going nowhere.

Thanks

You may have to wait till Rogue One is finished, as this "allegedly" appears to be the latest sidetrack from the right track!! Good Luck, and at least we reached Mars since you paid, so something positive happened somewhere !!

You may have to wait till Rogue One is finished, as this "allegedly" appears to be the latest sidetrack from the right track!! Good Luck, and at least we reached Mars since you paid, so something positive happened somewhere !!

So could it be that all those tie fighter hulls destined for customers who actually paid wound up at ILM (since their model shop is long gone) to grace the silver screen? I should be honoured as my digitally remastered resin kit will be flying straight at me in 3D. I wonder if a little faux Koolshade was part of the package deal? I jest Steve all I want is that tie fighter, tie fighter, tie fighter...klicking heels three times.....Did I say I wanted MY TIE FIGHTER!!

I spoke with Sanjay aka Lazyeagle yesterday and I'm happy to report his TIE will ship out with the new cast resin koolshade plates I've been working on. With only a couple more to wrap and finally this back log and this thread can be put behind me. LazyEagle.. not sure what Guy was saying Rouge One is not causing any delays. However I do agree it has been to long to satisfy your order. I appreciate the continued support as indicated in your email. Mars.. that's a good one Guy.. I appreciate the sarcasm... i do get that its been to long to satisfy these orders.. but good none the less. I'm happy to report only a few more and there wont be any more opportunity to bash on me... on owed orders anyway. Hope everyone is having a great day. I am on the right track.. I hope anyway! Again thanks to David Simonds, Jay Bowen, Mike Salzo, Jason Eaton and all the others that have helped me get to this point.. everything is much appreciated!

I spoke with Sanjay aka Lazyeagle yesterday and I'm happy to report his TIE will ship out with the new cast resin koolshade plates I've been working on. With only a couple more to wrap and finally this back log and this thread can be put behind me. LazyEagle.. not sure what Guy was saying Rouge One is not causing any delays. However I do agree it has been to long to satisfy your order. I appreciate the continued support as indicated in your email. Mars.. that's a good one Guy.. I appreciate the sarcasm... i do get that its been to long to satisfy these orders.. but good none the less. I'm happy to report only a few more and there wont be any more opportunity to bash on me... on owed orders anyway. Hope everyone is having a great day. I am on the right track.. I hope anyway! Again thanks to David Simonds, Jay Bowen, Mike Salzo, Jason Eaton and all the others that have helped me get to this point.. everything is much appreciated!

I can confirm that Steve has contacted me and has indicated that he wishes to ship me a Tie Fighter kit. On receipt of the kit I will post here, Thank you Steve I look forward to receiving the kit as you've promised.

Best

'Jay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back