Show your custom Lightsabers!

supercool! what's the grip plan?
I'm thinking of making my own rear booster section with T track, will this look weird? I'm thinking seven or more grips that span the full length here -

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    340.6 KB · Views: 117
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    563.7 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    632.8 KB · Views: 105
I'm thinking of making my own rear booster section with T track, will this look weird? I'm thinking seven or more grips that span the full length here -

I basically did this for my double-blade build; it looks a lot better than one might think. I even toyed with having, rather than the tracks side by side, have one lay underneath between each track so there would be an alternating sunken ridge to break up the "booster ridges", if that makes any sense at all.

Getting ready to jump into the world of custom sabers, especially hardware/resourceful builds, but I decided to check out TCSS as a launching point. Lots of ideas bouncing in my head, just need to wait for some emitter to be in stock. Does anyone know if the MHS modular parts on there will fit together with the ASP stuff on SF?

Getting ready to jump into the world of custom sabers, especially hardware/resourceful builds, but I decided to check out TCSS as a launching point. Lots of ideas bouncing in my head, just need to wait for some emitter to be in stock. Does anyone know if the MHS modular parts on there will fit together with the ASP stuff on SF?

MHS will not work with ASP.

Hey SethS!

1. Take the Silver Tube with the hole in it in the center at bottom,
2. Put the Red Button from the silver tube on the right of the center tube into the hole of the Silver Tube in the Center.
3. Use one of the Gold Thingies in the middle for an emitter.
4. Take the thin silver part off of the Black Tube 2nd from the right and flip it round and attach it to the Silver Tube in the Center's bottom.
5. Attach the 4th from the left at the top, black and silver bit and attach it to the thin silver part off of the Black Tube.
6. Secure the Silver Circle Clip at the top right to the bottom, black half of the 4th from the left at the top's black part for a hanger / belt clip.
7. Make "Vroom", "Swish", "Whaaoo-Whaaoo" sounds as you swing your new lightsaber to and fro!

Hey ARKM! The box. Ummm.....

"Help me Obi Von Halen you're my only hope. There's nothing here for me now, I want to come with you to Los Alderan and become a Rock God like my father." ????

hehehehe!:lol

There's a story there I'm sure.

Hey ARKM! The box. Ummm.....

"Help me Obi Von Halen you're my only hope. There's nothing here for me now, I want to come with you to Los Alderan and become a Rock God like my father." ????

hehehehe!:lol

There's a story there I'm sure.

I have no idea what you just stated. Are you intoxicated? ;)

I have no idea what you just stated. Are you intoxicated? ;)

The guitars...there has to be a story about why the lightsaber case is lined with guitar print. So, without knowing why you chose that print, I made a story to go along with it.

Obi Von Halen played by Guitar God Eddie Van Halen. Los Alderan or L.A. for short, the home of the Rock Gods.

Maybe it makes more sense if your hopped up on uber-strong coffee that's full of sugar?

The guitars...there has to be a story about why the lightsaber case is lined with guitar print. So, without knowing why you chose that print, I made a story to go along with it.

Obi Von Halen played by Guitar God Eddie Van Halen. Los Alderan or L.A. for short, the home of the Rock Gods.

Maybe it makes more sense if your hopped up on uber-strong coffee that's full of sugar?

Ah, I see. Your story sounds way cooler than what actually went down so let's go with yours, lol.

I turned the finelux (one in the middle) + a canon B unit into a saber! I think it's up for sale currently, so there's pictures out there

I was thinking the Finelux (thanks for the I.D. there) would look great with little screws in those three wee hole at its bottom like a Canon Y Unit has on it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back