Well, it looks like they made an updated version of Luke's ROTJ saber for TFA...

Thanks! I've favorited it, and I will be printing. If I get to it soon, I will post a picture.

Thatd be really cool! I cant wait for someone else to print my take on this thing, I'm especially looking forward to peoples paintjobs if that happens.. Since I dont know the first thing about that myself!
I do believe I need to re-do the emitter though... Im pretty sure Dan/Anakin got it right.. But then again..Thats why I made my version have interchangeable emitters ;)

currently working on a crystal chamber........ It may or may not be printing right now.... Who knows.

Alright, here is the link to my version

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1534385

enjoy :)
Just wanted to thank you for offering that for download. Just had it printed the other day, along with a Valcrow Obi-Wan, and a Luke TFA G R A F L E X that i backward-engineered from a slave flash. Looks like my summer is spoken for[emoji3]

uploadfromtaptalk1466662327550.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Just wanted to thank you for offering that for download. Just had it printed the other day, along with a Valcrow Obi-Wan, and a Luke TFA G R A F L E X that i backward-engineered from a slave flash. Looks like my summer is spoken for[emoji3]

View attachment 637452

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

That's one of the best looking 3D printed Graflexes I've seen!

I'm probably going to roll with the beveled version, but that would be cool if you would - options are always good (thanks!!). Have been investigating Spaz-stix and Alcad/Alclad chrome stuff this week as well. I've some impressive results posted in different threads.

Well, have the day off, so I better get to some sanding/prep!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back