Anyone know what bottle was used for this Wee Bairnes Whiskey in Star Trek DS9?

Sulla

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've been on a Trek Bottle binge lately.

Anyone know what bottle was used for the shorter Wee Bairnes whiskey bottle from Star Trek: DS9?

38397154911_388157511d_b.jpg

I've been on a Trek Bottle binge lately.

Anyone know what bottle was used for the shorter Wee Bairnes whiskey bottle from Star Trek: DS9?

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4577/38397154911_388157511d_b.jpg
I wish I knew: both of those are ones I've long wanted to add to my collection. I've even recreated the label... well, not so much the picture in the middle, which seems to be shapes in the rough style of TOS engineering set (I replaced it with a HD image of the set itself).
I also wish I had a clear image of the other We Bairns label. back before some petty complaints made Doug Drexler take his 'Drex Files' blog down, he said he might have that image somewhere, but I guess it never turned up.

My best guess is that, like so many of the DS9 bottles, these were bulk bought from Pier One (as mentioned on one of the commentaries)

Still have not ID'd the exact bottle, but I did get this concave-on-three-sides version of it that is a little shorter at 7.75" tall.

38383823456_6a43b6316f_h.jpg
38408715532_6ff975884d_h.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back