Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!!

Hmm good idea, never thought about that

Dude I feel the same way, Hopefully, they do him like Vader where they change it but ever so slightly and not completely redesign it just to $$$ in on alternative merchandise for every movie.
I really hope they stick with the same helmet, but I have a bad feeling about it!

You could always get him to sign some decal paper and transfer it to the mask when it arrives!

my biggest hope is that it is used for the next movie!

It was clearly left behind so even if it is the same design it would have to be new or different. Plus I am sure it will be different enough so we all buy the new version.

I wouldn't say it was clearly left behind!

He dropped it and when he left after killing Han he did not grab it. You can see him leave without it.

I suppose someone else could have grabbed it but it seems clear it was left behind. I think he was intentionally shown not retrieving it for a reason along with his injuries. He will look different.

I can not believe we have seen nothing from Ep8. They really have security down.

Just my thought. I may be wrong, I often am,...sometimes,.....once in a while,...really hardly ever :):lol

When Kylo gets up from taking a knee after Chewie shoots him the Helmet is clearly visible on the catwalk. He takes three steps then the scene cuts. That's the last you see of the helmet so it's within the realm of possibility that he picked it up.

He dropped it and when he left after killing Han he did not grab it. You can see him leave without it.

I suppose someone else could have grabbed it but it seems clear it was left behind. I think he was intentionally shown not retrieving it for a reason along with his injuries. He will look different.

I can not believe we have seen nothing from Ep8. They really have security down.

Just my thought. I may be wrong, I often am,...sometimes,.....once in a while,...really hardly ever :)[emoji38]
well.... there have been set reports of him wearing the same costume for episode 8, but only from a distance....

it's entirely possible he retrieved his mask on the way back to the hangar bay, or whatever. or like your say, somebody picked it up.

I would love it if he retrieved it and it's the same one. I hated the stupid thing when I first saw it and now I love it and must have it. So if he has the same one it will save me some money.

IMG_0623.JPG

Nice looking helmet! I just have issues with giving folks my cizash and waiting a year to get what I pay for. I know it's part of the biz sometimes...but I'll stick with the BS mod and having my $ in my wallet.

Nice looking helmet! I just have issues with giving folks my cizash and waiting a year to get what I pay for. I know it's part of the biz sometimes...but I'll stick with the BS mod and having my $ in my wallet.
If the Anovos Death Trooper helmet is an indication, there may not be such a long wait for new products. Maybe this new approach will only be used for certain products.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back