deathstroke arkham origins

C1RCA

Hi

I am looking for resin kit for deathstroke from the game , does anyone know if there is a sell out there ?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433082564.081899.jpg

And would anyone know where I can find thus sword I saw it at s comic con a few years ago but was not interested in buying one at the time ?

C

There was never enough interest to do the rest of the armour to be honest. There was a very limited run from a member on here a while back but we didn't work on it. Just the helmet, sorry.

Thanks Vox !

Last edited by a moderator:
How about the rest of the armour ?

You gotta do a little grunt work man! I don't like telling people to "use their search-fu" but I didn't have to look through more than 2 pages to find these.

Just on page 2 of this forum is cassius's Arkham Origins Deathstroke thread where he is offering the pepakura files of the armor for free. (If you do that, I highly recommend supporting him by paying the $15 at the link also included in the thread. That's a steal of a price.)

And just a quick search of "Arkham Origins" in the Project Runs forum comes up with this thread. It is a little outdated, but you can always contact the maker and see if anything came of it.

There was never enough interest to do the rest of the armour to be honest. There was a very limited run from a member on here a while back but we didn't work on it. Just the helmet, sorry.

Thanks @Vox !

Happy to send people your way, your products are fantastic. I always forget you are "TheKingaSwing" on here!

Thanks @Vox !

How much would it take to do the armour ?

How much would it take to do the armour ?

Not interested in doing it, sorry. The other run barely got enough interest to make it worth it, it isn't worth the work just for one set with the other work we've got going. Your best bet are the pep files Vox mentioned or getting someone to do a foam build for you, there are some amazing foam versions of this costume that would cost way less than us doing it via 3D models and finishing work.

No worries Vox, I was in the hobby long before TSFX was a thing haha I may get my name changed at some point though now you mention it.

No need to be sorry, it's just an insane amount of work and as fun as it would be to do, no one would pay what we'd have to charge to take on such a large project. Good luck with your search :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back