BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

Hi all, found these in Reject Shop (the Hot Wheels car) and Kmart (the larger car).
Based in Melbourne, Australia. Just in case any other Aussies (like cavx ) might be interested.
DSC_0182.JPG
DSC_0181.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys.
Last things added to my collection are some hand made felt keyrings of Marty & Doc from all 3 movies.
They've been made by a Polish girl, and I fell in love with the keyrings as soon as I saw them. The seller has been very nice, and did the keyrings very quickly.
The keyrings are bigger than you may think, about 11cm tall.
About the BTTF 2 Future Marty, she did the cap all grey, and I told her to add some colour stitches so we get a little "holographic effect" on it. After that, I suggested to use pink felt instead of grey for the cap, and add some stitches too. I think either combination is great.

I don't know if it's allowed to put her link or her contact here, in case you want to purchase them, too, so I won't say it by now. I'm in no way related with her, but I just saw the keyrings, and I think I should be sharing them :)

Aren't they cool? :)

.keyrings.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys.
Last things added to my collection are some hand made felt keyrings of Marty & Doc from all 3 movies.
They've been made by a Polish girl, and I fell in love with the keyrings as soon as I saw them. The seller has been very nice, and did the keyrings very quickly.
The keyrings are bigger than you may think, about 11cm tall.
About the BTTF 2 Future Marty, she did the cap all grey, and I told her to add some colour stitches so we get a little "holographic effect" on it. After that, I suggested to use pink felt instead of grey for the cap, and add some stitches too. I think either combination is great.

I don't know if it's allowed to put her link or her contact here, in case you want to purchase them, too, so I won't say it by now. I'm in no way related with her, but I just saw the keyrings, and I think I should be sharing them :)

Aren't they cool? :)

.View attachment 840998

Those turned out great! Reminds me of something you'd find in a Japanese pop culture store.

What's the best 1:18 scale Deloreans/Time Machines to look for? I want to display a slightly bigger, better one than the 1:24 Welly ones that have been making the rounds lately (and because my one won't let me keep the door on the drivers seat side open, the joint's really loose and the joint for the other door is a lot tighter which is pretty frustrating).

But I don't know how many of them are out there, or how they compare to one another. And I'm looking for 1:18, I'm not willing to pay Hot Toys prices.

Last edited:
I have a large collection of O scale Lionel Trains and have always wanted a Train pushing a Delorean or the decked out Doc Brown version at the end. I've seen one someone made from a die cast model but that was about it.

What's the best 1:18 scale Deloreans/Time Machines to look for? I want to display a slightly bigger, better one than the 1:24 Welly ones that have been making the rounds lately (and because my one won't let me keep the door on the drivers seat side open, the joint's really loose and the joint for the other door is a lot tighter which is pretty frustrating).

But I don't know how many of them are out there, or how they compare to one another. And I'm looking for 1:18, I'm not willing to pay Hot Toys prices.

Hot Wheels Elite 1:18 Ultimate Edition. Supposedly cancelled by the manufacturer (ref) but they’ve started to appear on eBay.

Hot Wheels Elite 1:18 Ultimate Edition. Supposedly cancelled by the manufacturer (ref) but they’ve started to appear on eBay.

I’ve not heard of anything other than the Hot Wheels Elite 1:18 Delorean, I know they showed off a special edition one but I don’t think any were made and they put out a “heritage” version that had less detail and was less expensive than the regular Elite.

I’ve not heard of anything other than the Hot Wheels Elite 1:18 Delorean, I know they showed off a special edition one but I don’t think any were made and they put out a “heritage” version that had less detail and was less expensive than the regular Elite.

I have no idea what the story is behind the Ultimate Edition (as shown in this demo video) but all the websites which were accepting pre-orders cancelled them and everything went quiet for a couple of years… but they definitely made some because I got one a couple of months ago and it seems legit!

IMG_20180809_190020.jpgIMG_20180809_190033.jpgIMG_20180809_190052.jpgIMG_20180809_190109.jpgIMG_20180809_190533.jpgIMG_20180809_190706.jpg

Wow... so I guess somebody got hold of the early production pieces before they officially got canceled and started selling them on eBay.

Currently found one listing from Germany with a BIN price of $1200.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back