Is there a knock-off or a "close enough" alternative to the Bladerunner Cibi glass?

Re: Is there a knock-off or a "close enough" alternative to the Bladerunner Cibi glas

I'm still drinking out of the one I bought right after the movie came out

Re: Is there a knock-off or a "close enough" alternative to the Bladerunner Cibi glas

Yeah I know, you have to start somewhere :thumbsup

Good for you! The rest of us are still learning to walk on water.

Damn you Funky! Just browsing in TK Maxx in the UK and what do they have a set of 6 of on the shelf for £10?
br glass.jpg

I think the Cassiopeia glasses show up on Star Trek Discovery as well in Empress Giorgiou quarter's on the Discovery.

I think the Cassiopeia glasses show up on Star Trek Discovery as well in Empress Giorgiou quarter's on the Discovery.
Yeah I saw that, thought it was them or the ikea planera glasses (pic included).
cbd47afc2c1f4582d9857cb91df04662.jpg

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

If anyone has been kicking themselves for not getting on the Blade Runner 2049 blu-ray special edition with whiskey glasses then don't. The glasses are not very good quality, the size is only about 2/3rds the size of the real cibis and the bottoms are lop sided. I have attached a couple of photos with a real cibi of the proper size (with appropriate background items ;)) so you can see for yourselves and actually the photos are doing the glasses some favors, they are really not that good. So if you tried to get these and failed ,congratulate yourself and consider the money you saved as a down payment on some much better quality glasses :thumbsup

glasses.JPG Glasses 2.JPG

Collector's edition stuff not really worth the money, shock horror!

Yeah I know, but we live in hope!! but I thought I would put this out there as some sellers on Amazon are already asking £200 - £300 for this set which is crazy as you could buy the blu-ray and some real cibis for much less than that :facepalm

Hmm.. I anticipated that they would be undersized but the proportions are off. :cry

Edit: According to other reviews, several customers have got glasses with various imperfections. Either the print is weak or there are artefacts inside or the edge is uneven. I just cancelled my order.

Last edited:

Hmm.. I anticipated that they would be undersized but the proportions are off. :cry

Edit: According to other reviews, several customers have got glasses with various imperfections. Either the print is weak or there are artefacts inside or the edge is uneven. I just cancelled my order.

Yeah, actually you can take the "or" out of your comment above and you would be closer to the truth. Mine look like they almost got the shape right and then they sagged a little! the bottoms are uneven, the tops are uneven and the glass has bubbles or artifacts in it also. I pre-ordered these but with a discount voucher which meant I only paid the same as for the standard Blu-ray so I can take them or leave them but they are not worth the premium some sellers are asking. Just a heads up!

Not cibi in any way but
The Veronese Oval Base from the Vegas drinking session are cheep enough for 6
And the Bormioli Rocco Cassiopea from K's apartment are really cheep for 6

Are the Bormioli Rocco Cassiopea's the same glasses K drank out of. Didn't Lt. Joshi have a different glass when she came to K's apartment? See below:

p2719819209-4.jpg

I have 2 vintage glasses just like Joshi's except they have square bottoms. Damn!

I'd jump on those if they were clear instead of smoke

Yeah, I ummed and ahhed about it for a while, but for that price, compared to the Cibi, I ordered some. Worst thing that happens is that I have some nice glasses

Yeah, I ummed and ahhed about it for a while, but for that price, compared to the Cibi, I ordered some. Worst thing that happens is that I have some nice glasses

If you look at the reviews and customer pictures they're pretty dark. Neat glasses though.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back