Official DC Licensed Justice League Batman Bat cowl 1:1 Movie Replica

I admit the cowl looks good overall. The accuracy still isnt there. I actually don't think it is any different than the prototype. I am really surprised though noone is annoyed it ended up being vinyl instead of urethane like they advertised.

Are both Batman and Flash Cowls vinyl?

I admit the cowl looks good overall. The accuracy still isnt there. I actually don't think it is any different than the prototype. I am really surprised though noone is annoyed it ended up being vinyl instead of urethane like they advertised.

How do you know that its vinyl?

Received my Batman Cowl, i realy like the quality, it's easy to slip on, easier then urethane.
The goggles is also a nice feature!
Sadly it's like a though after the first video review. The cowl is more for a 24 inch head. So i can sell the cowl.
Just worn for a test, now flaws! Brand new with box.

Let me know, when someone is interested.

Wow aqesome! Did you pay in full? I only put a deposit down.

I just paid the balance upon request. The Parch Store sent a message along with the invoice that said basically that if quick payment wasn’t made that the order would be pushed off to a later delivery date of September. So it seems the first orders are shipping now in August.

I just paid the balance upon request. The Parch Store sent a message along with the invoice that said basically that if quick payment wasn’t made that the order would be pushed off to a later delivery date of September. So it seems the first orders are shipping now in August.

Awesome! I might send them a message and see if I can do the same. Really looking forward to the Flash cowl. Want to pair it with the upcoming UD Replicas Flash suit.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back