Zoom And Flash Cosplay WIP need help

alboy59

I have created this thread so My Friend and i can get some help with our Zoom and Flash cosplays. If you are in the progress of makeing a costume or all ready completed costumes please help.

flash-zoom.jpg

Thanks

Attachments

• flash-zoom.jpg
    flash-zoom.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 378
I'd search around ebay, etsy and CosplaySky for the suits themselves and for the cowls I would head over to The Rocketeer's Flash and Zoom Cowl project runs here on the RPF. I also know that a guy on etsy called JesterFx makes both of the cowls as well and the Zoom one allows for your mouth to show movement and his Flash can be pulled over your head much like in the show.

I'd search around ebay, etsy and CosplaySky for the suits themselves and for the cowls I would head over to The Rocketeer's Flash and Zoom Cowl project runs here on the RPF. I also know that a guy on etsy called JesterFx makes both of the cowls as well and the Zoom one allows for your mouth to show movement and his Flash can be pulled over your head much like in the show.

Thanks if you sont mind linking the cowls by jesterfx i saw his stuff on instagram and haven't found his shop. The ebay costumes are good but the accurate ones are bit above my prise range. My nan sews so maybe i can get her to make the jackets or pants

I wouldn't recommend jester. He screwed me on a spidey suit years ago, and he's been banned from this forum for sales issues.

Ah well that's a bummer. Ok, I'd recommend going with The Rocketeer here on the RPF, his cowl's cost more but the quality is fantastic.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi guys! I'm also looking for a good way to realise a Zoom costume, can you link the suit from ebay that you're talking about? Thanke you! :D

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/The-Flas...804437?hash=item1a11624c55:g:QbcAAOSw8RJXBhAz That's the main one I see out there. It's not as great in accuracy as The Flash costume but its still a very decent attempt at the costume.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back