Blade Runner Bradbury Column

Gordon Gekko

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A little side project I've been working on. . This was mainly a test to check my weathering and cracking. Still a ways to go but getting there.

-GG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good, not exactly a prop but one look at it and you know where it came from.

Very cool

Do you plan on making a run ?

I will need some of these for my chessboard project once I get the chess pieces of course :D

I think that shrap66 has touched on a neat subject: how to make a chess board with iconic pieces seen in BR 2019? Well, those columns would be a start. Other columns designs appear in the movie, or little Spinners atop those, etc...maybe one day;)

I think that shrap66 has touched on a neat subject: how to make a chess board with iconic pieces seen in BR 2019? Well, those columns would be a start. Other columns designs appear in the movie, or little Spinners atop those, etc...maybe one day;)

Don't want to take the credit as I had nothing to do with the design but I want to make something that will look like this with the Chess pieces, the lighted board, the columns etc. 5098464246_ddb0d54518.jpg So I would need 16 columns in total. There is guy that sells them already on E-Bay but it's very pricey for 16 columns.

Well... It's actually for the chess board I'm working on. Nothing will ever be able to touch RR's fabulous board, but I'm working on a concept that will use some of the iconic set pieces from the movie.

If you look at my other threads, I'm sure you can guess which ones.

I actually finished the modeling and printing and I should have some finished pics up soon.

-GG

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back