The Definitive DC Extended Universe Batsuit Research Thread

Re: Ben Affleck In BvS: Dawn Of Justice Batsuit!

BtVnM_xCAAAydY8.jpgMoarphoto-4.jpg

Last edited:

DSC_1087.JPG thought you guys might want to see how the fabric worked. Sorry for triple pics tablet won't let me dele're themDSC_1087.JPGDSC_1087.JPG

Last edited:

Thanks for the added info Knight Falcon, so, the first coloured look at the cowl is indeed the newly released one and not the one on display at SDCC

Has anyone figured out the bat symbol from the officially released photo. I want a shirt with that logo on it

Looking over comparisons from what we have from official images vs the comic con show room version, I have noticed slight differences. Could just be the lighting, but it appears that some of the neck and nose creases are placed differently. More specifically the brow/nose creases look more angry in the official version. I could be wrong since there's so much shadows, though. I'll try to post some comparisons soon if I can.

did anyone get pictures of the other batsuit poster that was shown right before the teaser? it was right next to the wonder woman poster

I got into full on arguments about the validity of that photoshopped cowl pic over the last few days, dummies telling me "That's the actual suit", but even after a dozen people including myself corrected them. showing the sources for the two images, these clowns are still like "Well, it was a representation of what the suit will look like, so I wasn't wrong...". Some people really need to keep their opinions to themselves till they can seporate obvious photoshop to real photo. This isn't 1998 kids.

You just can't argue with people like that. I got into a debate with someone the other day who said that Rachel and Batman surviving their fall in The Dark Knight (when Joker throws her out the window) was a "plot hole", instead of a simple example of a movie playing fast and loose with physics. I tried to tell him he obviously didn't know what a plot hole was, but... well, like I said there's no arguing with those kinds of people.

Anyway, here's another link to the teaser, since the last two I posted were taken down.

I'm liking that they're using the glowing white eyes in the cowl, it looks a little odd but thats probably due to the poor quality of the filmed trailers from the screen. Really looking forward to some more stills soon.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back