my Black Panther helmet from Captain America Civil War - PIC HEAVY

drumguy560

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey all, so I finally got around to finishing up the mould master for my black panther helmet

15043476_1340070312721948_6034305347231940608_n.jpg

The model was designed in Zbrush

14099539_188682311552065_1065739831_n.jpg
and printed on a 3d systems SLA 5000 through 3dhubs.com

14449122_1757974194470918_2753183012941201408_n.jpg

I then sanded it and recreated the final details before priming and sanding a lot.

After all of the details were sanded down and recreated, I used Spray Max 1k "Trim paint Matt" as the base coat. Urethane clear coat was used for the glossy parts, and spaz stix "Ultimate Mirror Chrome" was used on top of the clear coat for the silver parts. These are for sale in the project runs section, but no pricing or buying will be discussed here, only there.

Cheers!

-d

Helmet looks great! Any idea if the file would be available if there's not enough interest to sell finished helmets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Love all your hard work on the helmet. I much prefer the CW helm, but will you tackle the new design coming with Panther's stand alone movie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please you could give the 3D file ? For my personal use...
spidermanjrjr@gmail.com

Hello, I will be gratefull if you give the 3d file. Just for my 3d printed helmet colection. oscarsermicro@gmail.com

I would also love to the file for this helmet as well, if its possible my email is aceriveracosplay@gmail.com

Hey I would really be delighted if You could email me the black panther helmet stl files on this email: themacpro18@gmail.com.

If you are willing to offer the STL files could you send them to me as well? mike.alex.miller@gmail.com

Thanks!

sent from the cockpit of SLAVE I

I know I'm not drumguy, but the chances of anyone getting the file is %0, this is not because he isn't nice :p as a modeler myself, its just not a good idea most of the time to release files as they can get shared and resold (its happened to me,i now only do commissons instead of selling or freely releasing files) sorry to burst your bubbles!

Pls, I don't really want to bother u, but it is for my school IT project, I am going to be 3D printing this file, and teaching it out with my own voice changer, and other cool stuff, so pls Can u pass me this black panther stl file. Think of it as a favour for a baby, as I am only a student. I won't ask for any other files from you. if u take me into regard, my email is: themacpro18@gmail.com

Pls, I don't really want to bother u, but it is for my school IT project, I am going to be 3D printing this file, and teaching it out with my own voice changer, and other cool stuff, so pls Can u pass me this black panther stl file. Think of it as a favour for a baby, as I am only a student. I won't ask for any other files from you. if u take me into regard, my email is: themacpro18@gmail.com

Like E60flip345 said, it's a tough choice for a modeller to release his files for free, knowing that there's a high chance that others may use them to profit and claim the work as their own. Though I'm not saying that you are one of them, I think it's best if you would change that project idea of yours to a different character or consider purchasing the Black Panther files from drumguy560 or elsewhere like Do3D.com so you'd be more productive :)

I know I'm not drumguy, but the chances of anyone getting the file is %0, this is not because he isn't nice [emoji14] as a modeler myself, its just not a good idea most of the time to release files as they can get shared and resold (its happened to me,i now only do commissons instead of selling or freely releasing files) sorry to burst your bubbles!
I know but sometimes they do. The worst that can be said is "no" lol. Worth a shot

sent from the cockpit of SLAVE I

Yes, you can buy DO3D's one, but it is nowhere near close in quality to drumguy's file, D03D files have tons of defects and inaccuracies.

You can get a 3d file of this CW version on DO3D.com, it's very close in quality to this model.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

hey everyone!

WOW! lots of activity on this post recently! Sorry I haven't been replying! I don't spend as much time on the rpf as i used to!

The file is ABSOLUTELY 100% not available. I do apologize sincerely, but there are many other great files available out on the interweb! I'm not sure off the top of my head of any free ones, but they are out there I'm sure!

Thank you for all of the support everyone!

-d

Nice work dude, but I think the patterns beside his mouth should be sharper , and other details should be clearer
Because the real scanned file can only provide a completely accurate shapeQQ??20171217143517.png

QQ??20171217143517.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back