Infinity Wars Spidey light up lense HELP

niloc87

I was looking thru social media and keep seeing different designs for the light up eyes i know that these guys are looking to make a living to make these but i need some help
into making the infinity wars spidey eyes that'll light up i understand theres LEDs involve but to make it fully glow and still see through it I need help identifying this lens that'll diffuse the light and able to see through it can anyone help me identify it?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

without pics.. who knows what your even referring to?

but perhaps some small/tight dotted pattern on the lens with side lit leds with illuminate enough while allowing vision still..

ok.. well good luck with that then.

I'm not going to track something down to help out.. if one needs help they can/should provide reference. (link, image...etc)

But to be clear....I've seen the trailer,...wasnt something that stuck out to me.

I was looking thru social media and keep seeing different designs for the light up eyes i know that these guys are looking to make a living to make these but i need some help
into making the infinity wars spidey eyes that'll light up i understand theres LEDs involve but to make it fully glow and still see through it I need help identifying this lens that'll diffuse the light and able to see through it can anyone help me identify it?

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Check out @Spider_Nation on Instagram. He has made then, maybe he can give you some pointers.

https://www.instagram.com/spider_nation/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back