Built a Texaco Gas Pump out of Foam

Realy awesome build, normaly you`ll see here movie/game related build`s/props. And I`d agree whit Funky, you should be posting more of you`re build`s/creations.

This is realy inspiring, and also sort of thinking out the of the box.

So i`ll be following you from now m8, and i can`t wait for the next vid/post of you`re creations!

Awesome work. It's amazing how much detail you did. Simple, everyday objects can be a nice distraction from more complex work. Really great work Thank you for the video!!

Dude, that looks great! Why don't you post here more often? You should be a regular.
Thanks for the warm welcome and invite!

Totally agree with Funky. That was a great build. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Thanks for the love!

Realy awesome build, normaly you`ll see here movie/game related build`s/props. And I`d agree whit Funky, you should be posting more of you`re build`s/creations.

This is realy inspiring, and also sort of thinking out the of the box.

So i`ll be following you from now m8, and i can`t wait for the next vid/post of you`re creations!
At first I was sure exactly where I could post because everything was pop theme related. I do everything from action figures, dioramas to props etc.

Awesome work. It's amazing how much detail you did. Simple, everyday objects can be a nice distraction from more complex work. Really great work Thank you for the video!!
LOL its funny I never thought a gas pump would be one of my favorites too!

Not only awesome work, but WOW, what a work space!

Yes please post more often.
I have tons of stuff, Im finally getting to post and share more.

OK I'm sold.... Foam props are on my radar now. Great job! Very inspiring.
Foam is awesome and cheap!!! lol

You knocked that one out of the park!

Cool build and Tut!!
Thanks for the love!

Great work and thanks for sharing.

It was just the motivation/idea I needed. Actually thought several times about doing the a vintage style gas pump for the garage, but don't want to lose any floor space. So, changed course and considered one of the old Gulf Oil signs (there used to be one near my house growing up, always like the style and color). Looking around only found small 12" sized ones and the large (usually original) were more than I wanted to put into it. Hadn't thought about doing one from foam.

I got started on it this weekend. Was able to get everything cut out on and shaped on Saturday & Sunday, painted & assembled yesterday, and finally cleared it today. Very happy with it, around 4' diameter, easy to hang (when I get around to it), and only about $15 when all said and done.

So your post helped introduce me to a medium I haven’t worked much with in the past, but can see plenty of uses for.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back