ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

My friend just received his Premier Imperial officer hats (I ordered two as well, over 2 year wait) and the quality of the hats do not look good. Inaccurate proportions, code disk is too low, sewing on the seams looks off. Very disappointed.

It really doesn't look that tilted in straight on shots.

I was hoping some early acquirers would decide they don't want it before it arrived and would try to sell it for a profit. So far no dice.

*UPDATE*

Nevermind. Found an awesome pal on the Cargo Hold FB group to sell me one from his company.

Who is it??

If someone is looking for an ANOVOS premier Kylo Ren, let me know. I have one on hold with a company that includes free shipping. PM directly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friend just received his Premier Imperial officer hats (I ordered two as well, over 2 year wait) and the quality of the hats do not look good. Inaccurate proportions, code disk is too low, sewing on the seams looks off. Very disappointed.
The proportions should be spot on because the patterns were literally pulled from multiple originals and in some cases even had access to the paper ones. Trust me, we were a bit surprised from how much fan representations deviated. The seaming is also accurate. We were afraid that much of the non accurate "canon" fan hats would contradict ours and produce a little static ....but hey, we replicate as authentically to the originals as possible and won't deviate from our mission.

Has anyone heard anything about Anovos picking up the Marvel license? Definitely bad news for EFX.
Our license does not clash with Efx. Look closely at the blurry pic...that's a computer screen for reference. lol

Anybody receive their Solo gun belt recently? I was told they were going out by the end of the year and we're getting kind of close...

Sean
Unfortunately, the American company that made the belts this year got slammed with their huge holiday orders. In other words, we got bumped which is fairly common for the American companies due to lack of staff vs China. I wish I had better news, I really do.

My poor Snowtrooper is def getting bumped again.. Got Maul said 80% complete sometime back in October... I assume that means a Q2 delivery at best.... I just want it before Florida Supercon in June...
Snowtrooper also got bumped. I had a hunch this would happen as some projects would get pushed to the side for the flurry of things that came in at the end of this year. We are working to get Snowtrooper and Xwing back online and delivered as they are the final ensemble pieces to the long pre-order history.

Well I called it, look at all the new Rogue One stuff available :lol

Anyway, am I the only one who hates Star Wars movies coming out by X-mas? It's not tradition and then it gets hard justifying buying stuff I would like to get when I have to spend money on X-mas gifts for the family. I just can't do it.:angry
I totally understand and kinda wish the same thing. Couldn't they do this over Thanksgiving !?

Snowtrooper also got bumped. I had a hunch this would happen as some projects would get pushed to the side for the flurry of things that came in at the end of this year. We are working to get Snowtrooper and Xwing back online and delivered as they are the final ensemble pieces to the long pre-order history.

15442395_10208584917276234_1152869295818254068_n.jpg

But the code disk can be removed yes? I know with the standard you also get a magnetic one, one thing the standards are missing is the removable liner for the collar

- - - Updated - - -

Also they only have 5 stitch lines on the peak there should be 6

Who is it??

If you look up completed listings on ebay you should be able to find the listings his store had. He also had one listed on the cargo hold FB group for sale a couple of days ago. Pretty great price and they still get profit over the early bird prices they paid.

But the code disk can be removed yes? I know with the standard you also get a magnetic one, one thing the standards are missing is the removable liner for the collar

- - - Updated - - -

wow, I find it really, really hard to think that Anovos would make mistakes.

Got Maul Can you tell us if Anovos has plans to produce the Hover Tank Driver helmet from Rogue One? Seems like that would complete the "trilogy" of new Imperial helmets from the film...

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look up completed listings on ebay you should be able to find the listings his store had. He also had one listed on the cargo hold FB group for sale a couple of days ago. Pretty great price and they still get profit over the early bird prices they paid.

Yea I PMed the guy and bought the helmet. I thought he has just one left. This is why I am a bit confused why there should be more from him?

- - - Updated - - -

Not on our screen used reference. I am looking at it right now. Now, to be fair, you are wrong on both points. lol :

There were in fact multiple variants of the hat, but between the variants it was a 5 stitch and a 7 (yup, I said SEVEN) stitched line. We went with the hat we could pull direct patterns from and had the most reference to get you the most accurate one out there...because it is our job and commitment to the community.

- - - Updated - - -

@Got Maul Can you tell us if Anovos has plans to produce the Hover Tank Driver helmet from Rogue One? Seems like that would complete the "trilogy" of new Imperial helmets from the film...

Yes:)....

- - - Updated - - -

Just got home. Inspected my helmet and it is a beauty! Doesn't feel plasticky, solid and with good weight. Inside is plush and comes with additional padding to fit your head. Yes there is the slight crookedness at the mouth plate, but who cares! It's beautiful!

Well done, Anovos!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161222/ff2f0675065dc51b0e14060837ac0b8d.jpg

Look at the quality of the burnt paintwork. If you can even call it paintwork. It looks like they put a blowtorch to it!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161222/467d4da1c9df5e819495c0cdf311908d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are too kind and I appreciate the kind words. The team worked really hard on this helmet and am so very appreciative of the warm reception it has received.

Got Maul

Will the goal be to deliver the Premium First Order Kit earlier in Q1 like January maybe :) ? I am super excited for the kit and I have no problem with the waiting time as long as the product will be great what I am sure that it will be :)

Sorry that I ask again but some minor informations would be amazing. Like are shoes and gloves already finished how ist production of every part going forward :)

@Got Maul

Will the goal be to deliver the Premium First Order Kit earlier in Q1 like January maybe :) ? I am super excited for the kit and I have no problem with the waiting time as long as the product will be great what I am sure that it will be :)

Max, working our very best to get into January. The American shop running these ran into scheduling delays because of the nature of the movie industry they are in. As mentioned before, his is not China with its almost endless labor, so we were subject to scheduling issue. I know a lot of work has been done on it already.

I just ordered from the same guy I think and it's on it's way to me in Australia. Couldn't resist for that price and low freight price

Yea I PMed the guy and bought the helmet. I thought he has just one left. This is why I am a bit confused why there should be more from him?

I was a bit nervous buying one from him as well because he said he had one extra and then found out he had multiple. Fingers crossed it isn't fake but we are covered by PayPal I guess.

I was a bit nervous buying one from him as well because he said he had one extra and then found out he had multiple. Fingers crossed it isn't fake but we are covered by PayPal I guess.

I hope so. I screenshoted the conversation nevertheless, he added the Tracking number to the transaction, so..

Got Maul

Thank you so much for these informations ! Great to see you online here and answering questions. Trust in you guys you do some amazing work. :) I wrote a message via your chat at Anovos.com to you and Mr. Gasser if you received it it would be great to get an answer. It's nothing about the suit or something like that.

The person I talked to said that he will make sure that you and Mr. Gasser will receive it :) Hope that happened

Thanks Max.

I try to get back on here , my stomping grounds, when I can. Talking to you guys, both ups and downs, is always a good time and is my grounding post.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back