***2013 SECRET SANTA THREAD*** Sign up now CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
List updated! :thumbsup

Still a lot on my list as "not shipped". You've got 5 days folks unless you contact me about a delay.

Going to send a message out to everyone I haven't marked as shipped. I'll just be going by my list so don't worry if you get it and you've already posted here. It's just a heads up note. :)

Just got the reminder that there are only 5 days left to ship. I ended up giving up on trying to make something, as things have been pretty hectic for me lately. So I have decided to buy my back-up gift as well as a second prop to throw in :unsure, both are from one of the TV shows my recipient likes, and I'm ordering them on Friday. I probably won't receive them until the 16th or 17th, so obviously I will be shipping them out a few days late. Of course I made sure to check the shipping times to my specific destination, and with Priority Mail they will definitely be there by Christmas (with a few days to spare).

My recipients SS gift is getting dropped off at the UPS store as soon as I get off work today. It should arrive via the Big Brown Santa on Monday or Tuesday depending on what the weather does while in transit.

I feel a little bad about not being able to make what I originally wanted to make (Last minute training missions to Delaware are really not as fun as they may sound to be...), but I hope the person whom is getting what they are getting will appreciate the thought that went into what will be getting all the same (holy cryptic posting Batman!).

Put me down in the "Shipped" column Mr. Bergeron!

Mr. Bergeron, please put me as shipped I posted my gift yesterday, first year of doing this so hope they like what I made.

Ok, so after the false alarm last time, I have officially received my SS gift :)

Way too excited to leave it in the box until Xmas, lol

I opened the box to find this note:

and immediately below was my own personal Mjolnir!!!

How freaking awesome is that? I was hoping to pick one up/build one to use as a base for my helmet so this is absolutely perfect. Thanks Brian, I really appreciate it (y)thumbsup

More than likely I'm going to be working on my gift up to the last minute, and I have a back up plan if it falls through.

Ok, so after the false alarm last time, I have officially received my SS gift :)

Way too excited to leave it in the box until Xmas, lol

I opened the box to find this note:

[url]http://s30.postimg.org/srvqmkxe5/IMG_5323.jpg[/url]

and immediately below was my own personal Mjolnir!!!

[url]http://s28.postimg.org/snb9ymhh5/IMG_5322.jpg[/url]

How freaking awesome is that? I was hoping to pick one up/build one to use as a base for my helmet so this is absolutely perfect. Thanks Brian, I really appreciate it (y)thumbsup

Your Welcome and Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! I will put up a build thread later today for anyone else that wants to make the Dark World version like that one. Merry Christmas everyone!

Build thread here! http://www.therpf.com/f78/turning-disguise-hammer-into-mjolnir-thor-dark-world-201928/#post3139212

Last edited:
You can put me down as received now too. I got home from uni yesterday and turns out the package that arrived for me last week was my Playstation 4. However today this arrived:
P1030925.JPG
And seeing as I'm totally a big kid I opened it immediately and found this inside:
P1030926.JPG
I'm blown away with how cool it is, massive thanks to my very talented Secret Santa whoever you may be :D At the moment it is propped up on my desk but I'll be getting some bits to hang it on the wall very soon. Again thank you so much to not only my Secret Santa but also Michael who makes this possible every year.

K, just squeaked by (traveling until after shipping deadline); replacement item arrive this afternoon, whole lot wrapped, package on its way!

The best gifts are the ones you dont know you want.......until you open them! A freakin' Miami Vice Monagram Testarossa! I put together one of these back in 198.........? I always thought one day I will be lucky enough to actually own a White Ferrari Testarossa. Now the debate is to open the box or leave it as a display piece in my office hahah.

Thanks for the Leatherman as well. Its going straight into my flight bag. Seems like more and more I find myself without a simple screwdriver trying to undo security features in hotel rooms.

A grand Slam Secret Santa!!

After seeing some of the cool presentations :thumbsup , I re-wrapped my gift to go with the theme. It is now with the P.O. and should be delivered by the 22nd, so mark me as shipped please! :)

Very Nice gifts. I sent my package off today. So mark me as Shipped. I hope my recipient likes it. I had a blast hunting for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back