Upgrading an AT-AT made by DeAgostini

Sym-Cha

Master Member
Hello there,

This is how this AT-AT looks like after purchase :

AT-AT-15.JPG

And this after adding some scratch made gun parts and a new weathered paintjob :

AT-AT-03.JPG

AT-AT-02.JPG

AT-AT-06.JPG

AT-AT-05.JPG

AT-AT-11.JPG

AT-AT-12.JPG

AT-AT-08.JPG

AT-AT-09.JPG

AT-AT-07.JPG

And here's how big this AT-AT really is :

At-AT-10.JPG

At-AT-04.JPG

And here's the movie shot :

AT-AT-01.JPG

-Chaim

Last edited:
Thanks guys ... here's another picture :

AT-AT-16A.jpg

Sidewinder : Yeah, that's exactly what I thought!!!

blakeh1 : Scale? ... Ehm well how many cans of Mountain Dew will fit a 1:1 AT-AT?

Scratchy : It's hard to see from the first picture however the sideguns were in fact glued to the nose originally and it bugged me quite a lot ... having seen a lot of improvements and upgrades here, I thought it was time to have this AT-AT step up a notch. So now within their right position and with adding several pieces of plastic onto them and the bonus topguns they make all the difference. That and the weathering of course and yes a 'forced perspective' diorama could easily be achieved with this miniature model!

Wes R : Thanks buddy ... yeah I'm very pleased how it turned out, so now I can use that methode of pattern painting or random splashing on all my other different sized AT-AT's. :)

Transcoder : Cheers!!!

-Chaim

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back