FREE PEPAKURA Star Wars,Predator,Halo, BattlestarGalactica, pacific rim,...

Re: Free starwars the force awakens pepakura files

i just started on the trooper bucket yesterday

i am curious how you guys tackle pep files, do you cut everything first then glue everything or ( like i do) cut one part cut the part next to it then glue those together cut another part attached to what you already have glue it ect ect...

ps: daaamm you super glue sticking on my fingers!!!!

i just started on the trooper bucket yesterday

i am curious how you guys tackle pep files, do you cut everything first then glue everything or ( like i do) cut one part cut the part next to it then glue those together cut another part attached to what you already have glue it ect ect...

ps: daaamm you super glue sticking on my fingers!!!!

Score the fold lines first then cut them all out. You also don't need the cut all the V's in the tabs. You'll figure out which one can be cut straight & which ones need trimming.

Score the fold lines first then cut them all out. You also don't need the cut all the V's in the tabs. You'll figure out which one can be cut straight & which ones need trimming.
Handy tip about the V's i'm guessing the sharp corners need to be cut out completely and the wide corners don't

And cutting everything at once makes me hate the world so that's why I do it like this

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Handy tip about the V's i'm guessing the sharp corners need to be cut out completely and the wide corners don't

And cutting everything at once makes me hate the world so that's why I do it like this

It's the peaks (outside/external corners) that need the V cutting & that will depend on the angle of the corner. It will make sense when you start glueing.

Pepped troopie bucket
uploadfromtaptalk1450130145281.jpguploadfromtaptalk1450130173296.jpg

You'll be amazed at how quick a good pair of scissors can be, especially with some music or a podcast going. After about 50+ peps I have settled on print, score all mountain fold lines, score valley folds by pricking a pin at each vertice then scoring from the non-printed side, cutting out each piece then cutting all the right sides of each 'V', then all of the left sides, folding, then gluing. I use interior quickset PVA - the really expensive stuff builders use, and each tab sets in seconds. Tried superglue and eventually settled on good quality PVA.

Just my thoughts. Have fun, that's the main thing. :)

score all mountain fold lines, score valley folds by pricking a pin at each vertice then scoring from the non-printed side

Good tip I have done a couple peps in the past and have always struggled with the vallys.

Hi. I was wondering if you had any plans for the rest of the first order stormtrooper Armour
. if so, could you please send them to me. and what type of paper would be best to make the stormtrooper helmet out of?

thanks

Fu ing crazy man that looks good maybe I will try kylo's bucket after I finished my troopie

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back