Bandai release schedule

The evidence for that was circumstantial. It could have been a faulty power converter that caused the fire. Now if only...

You guys have to pay more attention. It was Berus fault, she forgot about the blue milk on the heater, so the whole place was on fire already when the stormies arrives :)

BBQ.jpg

I'd like to complain ( I'm old!...it's what we do! ) about not liking the design etc.

BUT I KNOW I am gonna get at least two!

Another great piece from Bandai!

I wouldnt expect Bandai to make a Death Star Tile Multipack just yet. I think everyone wants a TIE Bomber with maybe a TIE Command Shuttle Option, plus a B-wing, id expect them to have Death Star Tile Bases too, once Bandai have released all the kits they want to, then i think a Tile Multipack, with a few Turrets for awesome Dio's would be a great idea! Bandai have shown them used like that in their own displays too.

the problem with that theory however is that by then a great majorityof the models will be built and displayed and then there won't be the same high demand as if you sell them concurrently :cool

What I would really like to see is a ground crew and pilot pack like Hasegawa makes for US aircraft. Have the little pilot shuttle thing, that little thing that tows stuff and throw some torpedo racks on it. This is a no brainer.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back