Ash vs. Evil Dead (TV Series)

How could they kill Pablo? If all the writing from the book is still on him, they might have the instructions on how to bring him back....ON HIS BACK!

Yep. Gonna need the puppet.

Kelly was getting a good dose like Ash has only had to deal with from that puppet! LOL

Two more eps left and Season 3 is approved, I bet Pablo is going to be back, but it's going to cost Ash all of hell I reckon.

How could they kill Pablo? If all the writing from the book is still on him, they might have the instructions on how to bring him back....ON HIS BACK!

Yep. Gonna need the puppet.

Capture.PNG

Looking at the ep again I see Pablo did have writing on him, I missed that the first time, he was so dirty I thought they were gone. Surely this is how they got back.

I think they missed an awesome opportunity with the last two episodes of Season 2. They should have had Ash trying to stop his past self and his friends from going to the cabin (ala the first film), only for Ash ending up setting up the opening of the second film (have Ash relocate the tape player upstairs and have The 1980s Ruby leave the book on the desk as she chased after Ash, his past self and Linda heading to the cabin by themselves).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back