Hasbro Black Series Rogue One Stormtrooper Helmet

I just bought one! its made of abs it comes in three pieces and the mic don't work for crap unless its in your mouth! and I have it as loose as I can and cant see out the lenses to good! and its a tight fit and crunches my nose!

It looks to be just a smidge bigger. Also is the crest of the helmet more rounded than that other TK? I'm sure there's loads of differences, but I keep finding small things to pick out here and there, such as the ROTK's having 12 grooves in the forearm pieces whereas the ANHTK's only have 11 grooves. (Again, I could be wrong as I'm not a TK expert)

So, for anybody who preordered from Amazon. I just spent 20 minutes with customer support and they refused to even acknowledge that other retailers are releasing it this week. Showing them links to Target, Walmart, Gamestop etc. was no help at all. Like talking to a brick wall.

Not a big deal, but you think they would at least have some answer.

So, for anybody who preordered from Amazon. I just spent 20 minutes with customer support and they refused to even acknowledge that other retailers are releasing it this week. Showing them links to Target, Walmart, Gamestop etc. was no help at all. Like talking to a brick wall.

I am hoping their Black Trooper helmet doesn't sell out. I can't find it so assuming it gets put up for order on Force Friday ?

That's odd as a pic I saw on instagram it looked smaller

COMP.jpg

Been to two Walmarts and no sign of the buckets. They did have a Nerf Deathtrooper blaster which, while interesting, was completely inaccurate. On the other hand, it's not the disaster any of the TFA blasters are, so there's that. While it does not come with a stock, it will accommodate those from other Nerf models, so it's a contender for a custom design.

Been to two Walmarts and no sign of the buckets. They did have a Nerf Deathtrooper blaster which, while interesting, was completely inaccurate. On the other hand, it's not the disaster any of the TFA blasters are, so there's that. While it does not come with a stock, it will accommodate those from other Nerf models, so it's a contender for a custom design.

Speaking of blasters, do any of you know off the top of your heads if that Nerf or whatever Rebels blaster is accurate?

15725540.jpg

Speaking of blasters, do any of you know off the top of your heads if that Nerf or whatever Rebels blaster is accurate?

View attachment 667974

I think The Rubies E-11 Blaster is actually pretty accurate to the Rebels Cartoon Version that it's based on, (certainly closer than the Hasbro ones are to the film ones)

it's a touch undersized & no moving parts but the one I got was less than £10 so I thought it was pretty cool :lol

Attachments

• IMG_3406.JPG
    IMG_3406.JPG
    648.4 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_3409.JPG
    IMG_3409.JPG
    589.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_3474.JPG
    IMG_3474.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_3419.JPG
    IMG_3419.JPG
    792.3 KB · Views: 183

I just changed my pre-order over to Target, It could arrive later than their expected estimate but that's fine. I'd rather buy from a source that actually will release on time, rather than Amazon that may or may not release more than 2 weeks later.

Hopefully I don't end up back ordered through target or something.

View attachment 667974

It's okay for the price, but with a little effort, it can be turned into a lightweight troopable piece. I got one last year and I've made a little progress converting it: I opened the plastic under the scope mount, opened the barrel holes by the bayonet mount, ground the T-tracks straight, and plan on adding the bolt, lever and spring for the cocking mechanism. That and a few other details (I'm on the fence about the mag cylinders) and that should wrap it up. Considering it looks pretty good just painted, it'll be an okay display piece once it's converted. It should make a good companion piece to my Nerf Rebel Trooper blaster (which I did little more than repaint).

Good news guys! I switched my pre order just earlier today and already got a shipping confirmation from Target notifying me that my purchase had shipped! If you're worried about Amazon being late to the party, you can probably switch over to Target and still have a shipping confirmation within a day or so.*

*your results my vary, this is not a guarantee

I canceled my Best Buy preorder for the helmet. They sent me an update said helmet wouldn't ship until middle of November! I just reordered from Toys R Us.

View attachment 667974

Accurate compared to a replica movie prop???.....not even close....but for the price and with a coat of black and some weathering it's the best off the shelf cheap replica available.

For some reason I've seen lots of folks paint them to get them more accurate and they look quiet good, but they don't cut the ridiculous curved fins down and that's the one thing that makes them stand out as not replica.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back