Bandai 1/72 PG Millennium Falcon (also the Revell Germany rebox)

Re: Bandai 1/72 Millennium Falcon

How the heck is my voice being compared to the Irish and Australians? Do I have a Rorschach voice or something?
I don't know, but I said "angel" for the record. I want you to read me bedtime stories at night. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm really not sure what to make of this... I was just expecting pitchforks!

I'm really not sure what to make of this... I was just expecting pitchforks!
It means you're doing a fantastic job! Thanks for your posts and videos.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Also, I have to say Youtube's search function is pretty annoying. I can't get my video to appear at all on a search. Meanwhile, all the countless scam movies with misleading titles, consisting of the Bandai promo video with the audio replaced, all pointing to some resale site, show up just fine!

How the heck is my voice being compared to the Irish and Australians? Do I have a Rorschach voice or something?

The tone of your voice and delivery just has a documentary voice over quality that reminded me of that show. Which I certainly mean as a compliment :thumbsup
I subscribed to your channel and I'm waiting for more.

A practical question: On another forum I frequent - sideshow freaks (sixth scale collectables) - there's an entire sub dedicated to displays/shelving. In the case of a model this large and expensive it probably warrants a discussion about how people plan to keep their models once finished. It's not fitting into an ikea detolf.

I subscribed to your channel and I'm waiting for more.

Thanks! I appreciate it. But please don't hold your breath - I'm afraid I don't have a third video planned any time soon. Got a bunch of other stuff to finish first...

Does the kit come with a inner bottom turret? Cant see the second turret parts on any of the sprues iv seen in pictures.

Also, I have to say Youtube's search function is pretty annoying. I can't get my video to appear at all on a search. Meanwhile, all the countless scam movies with misleading titles, consisting of the Bandai promo video with the audio replaced, all pointing to some resale site, show up just fine!

Just watched Part 1. Very informative and I really enjoyed it. Just to add to the pile, at points you reminded me of Roy from the IT Crowd (Chris O'Dowd). Not a bad thing at all :)

A built sample, featured in the November issue of Model Graphix.

DKj7Gr1VoAAqZ7M.jpgDKj7Gr2UIAEg1ww.jpgDKj7Gr6V4AATJwP.jpg

https://twitter.com/gentei_T/status/912255030073413632

According to the article, fibers were added to the cockpit.
Also, there is going to be a whole volume dedicated to this kit coming out in January, with reference photos of the original filming miniature.

Does the kit come with a inner bottom turret? Cant see the second turret parts on any of the sprues iv seen in pictures.

It does. Watch part II of nkg's video.

A built sample, featured in the November issue of Model Graphix.

Holy moly. Looks amazing!

Also, what a reminder of how frustrating it is that the Bandai figures aren't in realistic poses. They could be truly perfect if they were! It looks like Han's had some arm and neck surgery there...

Also, what a reminder of how frustrating it is that the Bandai figures aren't in realistic poses. They could be truly perfect if they were! It looks like Han's had some arm and neck surgery there...

I have no doubt Bandai could deliver realistic poses, but are likely prohibited because Hasbro would deem them "action figures" and a violation of their exclusive license. Lucasfilm/Disney licensing should get their lawyers to carve out an exemption for figures beneath a certain scale or figures that require assembly. Unfortunately, the lawyers writing the rules aren't modelers and have little knowledge or interest in the subtleties of how a toy is different from a model. Of course, it doesn't help that companies like Revell are working hard to blur the distinction between the two.

I don't think it's just an action figure licensing issue: Bandai's 1/100 and 1/60 mobile suit pilots have been in the same ramrod poses for years.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back