Cheap PKD (Water Gun)

d3d52f57c96301de9c01290c14bbc68b.jpg
d4ce21bb2b493c44954fa9117d7997f3.jpg

Just got my impulse order with an extra set of amber grips. Looking forward to finally modding one of these.

Does anyone know how/where I could get me some amber grips? Looking back through the thread I see some of you have managed to get them. I've got the blue griped version and am in the UK. Any advise would be triffic.

Received my amber grip version from new member 829Japan today. Thanks for ordering these for us here in the US. Mine arrived safe and sound and crack free.

Attachments

• 0916171628.jpg
    0916171628.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 172
  • 0916171628a.jpg
    0916171628a.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 161
Last edited:
I ordered one of these as well, strictly as a collector piece. I assume you are not going to mod it ? I almost want to start a new thread on the limited edition.

Could you post a few more pics, particularly the other side?

Thanks
yeah I'm gonna keep this one unmodded, I've been thinking about making a mold of the main body and the grips so I have make molds of them

I'll be using an A23 12v battery to power all 7 LEDs.

For access I cut out this bottom compartment:

https://i.imgur.com/BGtngAO.jpg

For anyone else attempting the same mod or something similar I highly recommend a jeweler's saw w/wax blades for multi-directional cutting ;)

I'm confused as to how the hack saw will cut an opening without cutting the whole section in half to do it. Am I missing something? I'm not very bright, obviously.

I'm confused as to how the hack saw will cut an opening without cutting the whole section in half to do it. Am I missing something? I'm not very bright, obviously.

You gotta halve the blaster first, then work the saw around each side.

Nice! didn't someone post a bolt/screw list in here somewhere? Ill have to get that list for my upgrades.

Anyway my grip details out of the printer! gonna spend the rest of the day installing this into the grip.

20170917_112354[1].jpg

Well mine still hasnt arrived from 829japan so I am assuming customs decided it was too dangerous here in Australia. :( These builds are simply awesome:)

Regards
T
A
Z

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back