Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

They need a GIF that shows the laces moving in and out.

And they need to get rid of the wires/lace runner mechanism bumps on the side. There has to be a way to hide these and for $1,300, I don't think I'll be taking an exacto blade to them to figure it out.

And they need to get rid of the wires/lace runner mechanism bumps on the side. There has to be a way to hide these and for $1,300, I don't think I'll be taking an exacto blade to them to figure it out.
I don't know why the moving part of the lace is on the outside of the shoe. If it had been on the inner side, these lines would not that obvious. It is not actually a wire, rather the edges of the lace mech where the laces slide in and out.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I just wonder what the box will look like? Will it be replica of the 2011 or the 2016 version. Presentation is key here with a high price like this, if they have the old yellow box it'll be disappointing, I'll be purchasing these this month, after I sell my current V3 pair which is currently on the way.

I just wonder what the box will look like? Will it be replica of the 2011 or the 2016 version. Presentation is key here with a high price like this, if they have the old yellow box it'll be disappointing, I'll be purchasing these this month, after I sell my current V3 pair which is currently on the way.
Straight from David's Instagram
Screenshot_2017-08-29-13-47-14.png
One thing I could tell right away was the # and signature was in red instead of black. But still, The fact that they even come with the insert is great!

Update: More pics
Screenshot_2017-08-29-13-56-33-1.pngScreenshot_2017-08-29-13-56-26-1.png
Ok, so the box isn't perfect. It doesn't open up correctly and the red is supposed to be black. But, it's a hell of a lot better then re-using the yellow box

Last edited:
These new ones look pretty awesome! How many of you will take the plunge for these? Don't know if my wife would like it very much if I spent that kind of money on something like this. Lol. I don't know if she's completely over my V3 purchase yet to be honest with you. Lol I'm still loving my V3's though. Catch myself going in there all the time to look at them! Lol
4ps12E.jpg

Last edited:
Straight from David's Instagram

One thing I could tell right away was the # and signature was in red instead of black. But still, The fact that they even come with the insert is great!

Update: More pics

Ok, so the box isn't perfect. It doesn't open up correctly and the red is supposed to be black. But, it's a hell of a lot better then re-using the yellow box

Crap, I feel myself getting pulled toward these...looks like my display pair has become my wear pair.

These new ones look pretty awesome! How many of you will take the plunge for these? Don't know if my wife would like it very much if I spent that kind of money on something like this. Lol. I don't know if she's completely over my V3 purchase yet to be honest with you. Lol I'm still loving my V3's though. Catch myself going in there all the time to look at them! Lol
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/5274/4ps12E.jpg

Off topic, but where did you get that display case/holder for the Almanac? It looks awesome.

so i dont get it
its a pre order?
any details on when they will be delivered?
The giveaway has had no details released yet. The listing is for pre-order. Pre-order price is $1300. No details about the release date. Once they do release, the price will increase to $1400

it would be great if David could confirm to us if this soulssneaker instagram account is really from him...
He's probably staying out of it right now because he doesnt want to give away that these aren't only going to be limited to 300 pairs. My guess they only have 300 for the preorder price of $1300 and $1400 for an unlimited amount.

He's probably staying out of it right now because he doesnt want to give away that these aren't only going to be limited to 300 pairs. My guess they only have 300 for the preorder price of $1300 and $1400 for an unlimited amount.
I agree. No way are they making just 300 pair of these.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Great to see the auto lace however you can see where they have added a wire where the crease is ( after the 4 straps). Looks crap lol I think they should have spent more time trying to replicate the material first.

It is not a wire, rather the edge of a (possibly) plastic (that is how I would do it anyway) runner. Why they choose to place the moving part on the outside is beyond me. If anything, you'd think they would take advantage of the extra room under the arch.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back