Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Hi, guys

I am looking for a pair of "V3 MAGs" and I wanted to know if it is on this site "www.sneakerahead.ru" that you will buy your pairs of "V3 MAGs" ??

Thx for answer :)
maybe it's a translation error - if English isn't your first language, based on what you read here. We call them "V3" here on theRPF, but sneakerahead just calls them "MAG" - see what happens when you search for V3 Mag on his site, it fails. But if you just type "MAG" you will find them.

v3.JPG mag.JPG

Not sure if I missed it, but the two different listings on sneakerahead are the updated lights version and the originals correct?

Got QC pics of V3s today. I tried to get a broken light pair was none available in my size. So I took a pair of the older version What do you guys think? They look great to me! They're .5 size bigger than my true size but I've seen they're snug and if they loosen up I can always add a little bit bigger insole But I think I'm gonna go with them unless someone sees something I'm missing
c7bc5d89dffc37fd4ac289172d44ede2.png
259b80fdd1726d4d0baec772d4c594e8.png
d1c0b374809f0b98fc3a581c3847bdd6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if I missed it, but the two different listings on sneakerahead are the updated lights version and the originals correct?

As far as I know, the reduced price is just to clear out the older stock. Thing is, are they making US7 in these new versions yet?
cer0z they look good. You will always see small glue marks close to the midsole and for some reason the right shoe always seems to be worse than the left. Both of my pair have glue marks on the right shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I logged on and there is a space for the discount code, but it didn't seem to apply it to the order, nor did the shopping cart show I bought anything.

Last edited:
i add this code "sneakerahead-dis." but nothing change about price :(

That is what I just found to. I will wait for them to make contact with me before I make a payment. I will use WU, but will not pay until I get the email from them.

Hi guys, long time no talk. I think... January, actually. After selling my v3.1s, I was pretty contempt. But, as of late, I've found myself wanting to own them once more. In my absence, has there been any progress on a self lacing pair?

Hi guys, long time no talk. I think... January, actually. After selling my v3.1s, I was pretty contempt. But, as of late, I've found myself wanting to own them once more. In my absence, has there been any progress on a self lacing pair?

Have a watch of the videos HERE

$1500 is the asking price.

Last edited:
What sizes are you guys?

Today I ordered a few pairs of soles off the MAGs to make new clear parts. They will cost me $90USD each pair if I buy 4 pair, I get free shipping.

Funds pending, I might end up buying all 7 sizes. For right now, I will be buying 7, 8, 9 and 10.

So what I am looking for is common sizes people might want. Numbers pending, I might end up getting 9, 10, 11 and 12 yet.

What sizes are you guys?

Today I ordered a few pairs of soles off the MAGs to make new clear parts. They will cost me $90USD each pair if I buy 4 pair, I get free shipping.

Funds pending, I might end up buying all 7 sizes. For right now, I will be buying 7, 8, 9 and 10.

So what I am looking for is common sizes people might want. Numbers pending, I might end up getting 9, 10, 11 and 12 yet.

I'm a 10 (the 10 and a halfs fit well too)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back