Anyone big into listening to soundtracks?

I regularly listen to all the Star Wars soundtracks including Rogue and Solo, both Blade Runner soundtracks and Vangelis. Great to listen to in the car, while walking or while doing jobs around the house. Love it!!

Last edited:
can't comment about the designs or score, but here in the UK a 'faithful' version of WOTW has been filmed and will be screened shortly on the BBC
Oh wow, that was pleasant news, never knew this was in the making, just read up on it. Looking forward to this, BBC films of late have mostly been quality. Not too sure the "as they attempt to defy society and start a life together." aspect tickles my fancy but see how it's played off. Can only be better than the Pendragon adaptation. :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I love movie OSTs. Bourne, Bond, SW, a lot of stuff by Zimmer, etc... The one I've been replaying a lot recently is The Incredibles 2. Love the jazzy aspect of it. It builds on the first in every single way. So good.

SB

I love movie OSTs. Bourne, Bond, SW, a lot of stuff by Zimmer, etc... The one I've been replaying a lot recently is The Incredibles 2. Love the jazzy aspect of it. It builds on the first in every single way. So good.

SB

The first and second Incredibles soundtracks are some of Giacchino's finest works in my opinion.

I really enjoyed this medley! Excellent selection of tracks.

DC's movies might suck, but the soundtracks are great. Man of Steel is one of my favorites.

Thanks!
That's what having Hans Zimmer will do.

I also did one for just The Dark Knight Rises

Last edited by a moderator:
Off the top of my head (w/o actually looking at my library):

Blade Runner
Conan The Barbarian ('82)
The Fifth Element
Firefly
Oblivion
Reign of Fire
The Hunted ('03)
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Batman Begins
Meet Joe Black
Man of Steel
Red Planet
Donnie Darko
Inception
Captain America: The First Avenger
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Tron: Legacy
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Gladiator
Jack Reacher

I listen to a lot of 70's Italian scores. Morricone obviously, but also his peers like Piccioni, Cipriani, Nicolai, Orlandi, etc. They made some insanely great music.

I've been listening to Max Richter's Hostiles score alot recently. Some really nice and simple melody's that naturally evoke campfires and the American West. My favorite tracks are "cradle to the grave" , "appeasing the chief" , and "The lords rough ways".

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back