Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

Hi. I just ordered a pair of the updated V3's and now waiting for the QC pics. Hope it's ok to post them on here when I get them so you could check them for me? I know they won't be 100%, but as everyone wants a decent pair.

Great posts by the way. I've been reading a fair bit and learning a lot too.
Of course it's ok :) . We'll be glad to help you out

Hi. I just ordered a pair of the updated V3's and now waiting for the QC pics. Hope it's ok to post them on here when I get them so you could check them for me? I know they won't be 100%, but as everyone wants a decent pair.

Great posts by the way. I've been reading a fair bit and learning a lot too.

That is what this thread is for - everything V3

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know where you can buy leather Nike swooshes?

Apart from the Mark Poon kit, I think everyone else just made their own.

Does anyone else have a Mag DVD? No offense @NickyMabbs , it's just a little bit tedious having to wait when I have everything else that I need to make the DVD

None taken. They're stashed away safely but not at my home so wouldn't be able to get hold of them for a few weeks anyway. Not sure which members still own a pair, only shoxxo that I know of but there must be a couple more.

Last edited by a moderator:
None taken. They're stashed away safely but not at my home so wouldn't be able to get hold of them for a few weeks anyway. Not sure which members still own a pair, only @shoxxo that I know of but there must be a couple more.
Ah, got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't say that I have actually seen the label of the DVD. Every time I have seen an image of the disc, it has always been the data side. My guess is that it was attached to the poster by double sided tape.

2nd Con in the MAGs. Kind of sad when my pair are the only pair there. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170924/81cc3989fab6cdcfd10e0863bd701f09.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Dude, you need to 'pin-roll' the bottoms of your jeans. Will make them much tighter & will slot into the tops of your Mags much more neatly. Invest in some skinnys too, they make the world of difference with high-tops.

Dude, you need to 'pin-roll' the bottoms of your jeans. Will make them much tighter & will slot into the tops of your Mags much more neatly. Invest in some skinnys too, they make the world of difference with high-tops.

I'm 100KG (220Lb) so "skinnies" is just not me. I was in a bit of rush when rolled the bottoms up.

Hi, I am just going to order a pair of MAGs fr M sneakerahead.ru. I have read all your comments which have been a great help. Just one question, I live in the uk and normally wear a size 9, Nike’s I am a 9.5. What size do you think I should order. Do the shoes come out big or small. As I had a pair of HC Mags and I had to order a size down as they were so big. Any help would be much appreciated
thanks
Tristan

The menu at the top where you write a comment, you should see a little picture frame, click on that and it lets u add pics

- - - Updated - - -

Out of interest how much did you pay for them?

Hi, Heres my QC pics. What do you guys think? IMG_8657.JPGIMG_8665.JPGIMG_8664.JPGIMG_8663.JPGIMG_8662.JPGIMG_8660.JPGIMG_8659.JPGIMG_8658.JPGIMG_8656.JPGIMG_8666.JPG

Hi, I am just going to order a pair of MAGs fr M sneakerahead.ru. I have read all your comments which have been a great help. Just one question, I live in the uk and normally wear a size 9, Nike’s I am a 9.5. What size do you think I should order. Do the shoes come out big or small. As I had a pair of HC Mags and I had to order a size down as they were so big. Any help would be much appreciated
thanks
Tristan
I am uk 9 and ordered us 10. They fit good.

These look clean. I would buy them.

Thanks for the reply. I will buy them. I've just sent an email back to them making sure of the size. I ordered us9.5 but my Nike's are us10 so I messaged David to tell him the other day. I only found out on this forum that they are true to size.
Thanks again for all the info.

Thanks for the reply. I will buy them. I've just sent an email back to them making sure of the size. I ordered us9.5 but my Nike's are us10 so I messaged David to tell him the other day. I only found out on this forum that they are true to size.
Thanks again for all the info.
Make sure you get a response that he knows you want 10s.
9.5 might be ok on the width but I think the length would be a touch short.

Make sure you get a response that he knows you want 10s.
9.5 might be ok on the width but I think the length would be a touch short.

Yes, I won't except until I know they are 10s. Fingers crossed he's changed them when I messaged him.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back