Luke and Vader Duelling set made from Vintage Parts.

intwenothor

Well, it's taken years but I'm calling them done. Each has some shortcomings but I have to let them rest somewhere. If there's a known vintage part then it's on there so the only replica part in sight is the T Track, which is Roy's.

Live the dream

Andy

IMG_1410.jpg

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1416.jpg

IMG_1415.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

Last edited:
Gorgeous! Only one minor critique, though it's hard to tell form the pictures; I think you might need to flip your circuit board under your bubbles on your Vader...

But this is what I'm shooting for with my builds :)

Jealousy is oozing from me right now, those are gorgeous builds. The one thing that always strikes me I see these sabers though is phillips head screws. An advanced civilization with faster than light travel and they are still using phillips head screws? Lol, I have no idea what I would expect the screws to look like, but for some reason in my mind it falls into the same category and Lucas not wanting the clothing to have any visible fasteners or zippers.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back