Spiderman web shooter: A collaborative project.

Hello all. I just saw this. Is everything in its completeness on shapeway.com? Also are there alternate versions or just this one final Piece? Also is it ready for lights to be installed? Thanks

I hope someone sees this eventually. I apologise in advance for coming off like an idiot when I say this, but, despite combing through the junkyard, I am still unable to find this link page to shapeways. If a PM could be sent, or a simple reply with quote- ANY response would be greatly appreciated, in order to avoid potential hassle in uploading the files myself. I'm extremely excited about the creative opportunities presented by this project, and would love to delve deeper into the process. My thanks.

I hope someone sees this eventually. I apologise in advance for coming off like an idiot when I say this, but, despite combing through the junkyard, I am still unable to find this link page to shapeways. If a PM could be sent, or a simple reply with quote- ANY response would be greatly appreciated, in order to avoid potential hassle in uploading the files myself. I'm extremely excited about the creative opportunities presented by this project, and would love to delve deeper into the process. My thanks.

Sent ya a PM. :thumbsup

Thanks for the help. I really wasn't expecting a response so soon- made my day when I saw that! Also, I was wondering about printing the watch attachment in metal, despite intense prep work. Has anyone else tried this, and, if so, what did they think? I made it through about 13 pages of the collaboration thread.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anybody experimented with a drill on the shooters yet. I was planning to make to a couple holes for screws once I found a back so I can hold everything together and attach it to my suit, but i wasn't sure if the plastic was durable enough. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

its pretty flexible.... so I wouldnt put to much pressure on the threads..

but it should be fine.. the base is somewhat thick.. (make sure there is enough meat for threads to grab)

its pretty flexible.... so I wouldnt put to much pressure on the threads..

but it should be fine.. the base is somewhat thick.. (make sure there is enough meat for threads to grab)

Thanks I'll keep that in mind, I've never drilled anything so small before so i'll probably have a few practice runs before i try the real thing.
Do you know what size screws would be the best?

20130810_142359.jpg

Finished painting and gearing up my web shooters.

How are you guys attaching your webshooters? I have a set of ASM 2 webshooters from shapeways.

I use 3 rare earth magnets for each web shooter. I tape one to my wrist with athletic tape then place the second between my under suit and the spidey suit. The 3rd is glued to the web shooter. I haven't had any issues. Hope this helps.

Hi guys I have no laptop to put up bluenytes ASM2 shooters has anyone done them yet wondering about price want to order in November :)

I've been lurking for a while admiring all of these amazing Spider-man suit builds so I started one of my own. I'd just wanted to know how those TASM2 web shooters turned out for any of you guys before I get mine.

back to life.... :)

1.) anybody finish their shooters? I havent seen many posts on them? (looking for some completed props that got electronics in them) :)

2.) what happened to the shapeways thread to order the 3d printed shooters?

I have search and searched.. is it gone?

(I cant even find it on Shapeways?)

I found this link in the store front though:

(looks VERY VERY close to the ones ES did?.. even down to the bump/notch to hold the bezel on?) WTF?

Amazing Spider-man Web-shooters by Lightman on Shapeways
Custom Webshooter Bevel by Lightman on Shapeways

guy was even asked if he was ES... and says no (no clue who that is) LOL

hey ES- you ever get around to installing that freebie?

I never heard back? you just disappeared. :(

- - - Updated - - -

back to life.... :)

1.) anybody finish their shooters? I havent seen many posts on them? (looking for some completed props that got electronics in them) :)

2.) what happened to the shapeways thread to order the 3d printed shooters?

I have search and searched.. is it gone?

(I cant even find it on Shapeways?)

I found this link in the store front though:

(looks VERY VERY close to the ones ES did?.. even down to the bump/notch to hold the bezel on?) WTF?

http://www.shapeways.com/model/1193279/amazing-spider-man-web-shooters.html?li=search-results&materialId=6
http://www.shapeways.com/model/1235807/custom-webshooter-bevel.html?li=search-results&materialId=6

guy was even asked if he was ES... and says no (no clue who that is) LOL

hey ES- you ever get around to installing that freebie?

I never heard back? you just disappeared. :(

I finished my shooters but a couple of pieces fell off and got lost. I'm looking at my old order for a replacement and the Shapeways links are gone. Both in the RPF and in my previous order.

I need to fix this shooter by Dec, so if ES is out of the webshooter game I'll have to buy from Lightman on Shapeways. His shooters look spot on compared to ES.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back