The Last Jedi Screening WARNING SPOILERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is real, I think Lucasfilm just totally screwed over a large portion of their fans.

But, more importantly they completely missed the GOLDEN opportunity to elevate Star Wars beyond silly, superficial celluloid junk food. And, shame on them for that. They craft these trailers that give the impression of depth, substance, lore and mythology. What the movies actually deliver is the exact opposite. The damn trailers are deeper than the movies. And, I'll say it again, poor leadership at the top to not have a battle plan laid out for the three movies. It's inexcusable.

not really here to debate this but when snoke said "there has been an awakening, have you felt it?" rey hadn't really awakened anything yet. so they could be talking about finn, who just awakened, therefore they didn't know he was force-sensitive before that point and that's why he was a stormtrooper. he awakened during the jakku village attack when there's a force sound effect when the guy dies in his arms, and then later kylo stares at him. there's also stuff like him hearing the screams of hosnian prime the way obi-wan heard the screams of alderaan in anh, him igniting the lightsaber without pressing the button, and the fact that one of the editors of the movie in an interview said that we don't know that he's not a jedi.

i would love to see jj abrams explore this in episode 9 so i'm just hoping rian johnson left finn alone and it can be left to jj to continue these things he obviously put in tfa for a reason

Again these are now formula films. Disney knows how to make movies that make money. They won’t steer away from that path. Think TFA; reshooting rogue one and Solo. Nine will be hype. But same formula.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premier what premier? I’m just trolling here making stuff up as I go along. I am pretty sure the people who attended premier were asked not to spoil movie. I would never do that...yeah that’s the ticket. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you actually trolling?

But, more importantly they completely missed the GOLDEN opportunity to elevate Star Wars beyond silly, superficial celluloid junk food. And, shame on them for that. They craft these trailers that give the impression of depth, substance, lore and mythology. What the movies actually deliver is the exact opposite. The damn trailers are deeper than the movies. And, I'll say it again, poor leadership at the top to not have a battle plan laid out for the three movies. It's inexcusable.

If this leak is true, I agree!

Again these are now formula films. Disney knows how to make movies that make money. They won’t steer away from that path. Think TFA; reshooting rogue one and Solo. Nine will be hype. But same formula.

i'm not denying that, i just want to make sure there's no part of the movie where there's an explicit line like "finn isn't force-sensitive" lol. if you could confirm no one says something like that i can be at peace and just wait for the movie on friday, i have to study for an exam right now anyway haha

Again I want everyone to see the movie. This is the plot. My thoughts are my own. Some of you may find deeper meaning in it all. Nothing wrong with that. I just think it’s still for kids so no deep confusing plots.

Yep, I’m new here but a Reddit member for over a year. Thanks for doing this today. My question that I don’t think has been asked???

What’s the scene/context when Luke says, “This is not going to go the way you think!”, while he’s lying on the ground in the rain???

i'm not denying that, i just want to make sure there's no part of the movie where there's an explicit line like "finn isn't force-sensitive" lol. if you could confirm no one says something like that i can be at peace and just wait for the movie on friday, i have to study for an exam right now anyway haha

I do not remember any talk about other force sensitive people in film. Unless I missed it. No.

The titles of these films should be, "Don't Believe the Hype", "Really, DON'T Believe the Hype", and "Okay, Just give us your Money!". They should have licensed The Who's "Won't Get Fooled Again" as the title track.

Yep, I’m new here but a Reddit member for over a year. Thanks for doing this today. My question that I don’t think has been asked???

What’s the scene/context when Luke says, “This is not going to go the way you think!”, while he’s lying on the ground in the rain???

On Achto. During conversation with Rey. Luke knows Rey and Kylo are talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back