Edge Of Tomorrow Sword Help?

zoicno

Hi guys,

I want to make the sword that Emily Blunt uses in the movie, but i have not seen any good shots of it online... can anyone get a good photo of it? and also what some ways of making it?

Hi guys,

I want to make the sword that Emily Blunt uses in the movie, but i have not seen any good shots of it online... can anyone get a good photo of it? and also what some ways of making it?

The link in the post by blakejolly (to the wooden version) is my build. I'm just putting together the painting section of the build right now... You're right, there aren't many good close-ups or consistent shots of the full sword. I did post detailed dimensions I used in a comment in my build if you want something to start from.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Oh one other thing I forgot to mention. The best photo of the handle is from the comicon poster of Emily Blunt. For some reason I didn't have that pic printed out when I was making the guard piece. Not a great pic but better than all the others for the detail.

Cheers!
mattermaker.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back