The CFO Has landed(Well maybe not but the ship is close)!

vader45

Sr Member
Mark has sent me photos of my new GS ROTJ Vader helmet and would love to share it with you guys. Im stoked this thing will be in the same space as me soon!

e858956374203e7d3faee8f052251969.jpg

d4f9f8f8d0b786269cac7d8d06e1d339.jpg

a7a0a80e795ef9c87e7efd375deab337.jpg

They are a beautifully crafted piece of art, I purchased one last year for a reveal build, I’m still busy just looking at it on my shelf, congrats on your purchase, I also couldn’t believe how big the actual size was when I received it
8E8E0338-F01E-452B-B9B7-5AB71D367DBF.png

Mark does excellent work. You won't be disappointed. I've got the unmodified GS and absolutely love it. Looking forward to when he releases his ESB version.

Now I just have to wait for the paint.

- - - Updated - - -

They are a beautifully crafted piece of art, I purchased one last year for a reveal build, I’m still busy just looking at it on my shelf, congrats on your purchase, I also couldn’t believe how big the actual size was when I received it
View attachment 822018

With you holding it, it does look bigger then my Darth Stone Helmet. Although The 20th C helmets have known to be fractionally smaller.

Here are some updated photos of my helmet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thumbnail

thumbnail

OMG Im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back